Genomes and Genes
D B Donoviel
Affiliation: Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute
- Cloning and characterization of Sel-1l, a murine homolog of the C. elegans sel-1 geneD B Donoviel
Program in Molecular Biology and Cancer, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, 600 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X5, Canada
Mech Dev 78:203-7. 1998..5 and E17.5 in the acini of the pancreas, and moderate in the epithelial cells of the gut villi. We localized the SEL-1L protein to the cytosol, possibly in intracellular vesicles, in a beta-islet-derived tumor cell line (RinM)...
- SEL-1L maps to human chromosome 14, near the insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus locus 11D B Donoviel
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, 600 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1X5, Canada
Genomics 56:232-3. 1999
- Mice lacking both presenilin genes exhibit early embryonic patterning defectsD B Donoviel
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1X5
Genes Dev 13:2801-10. 1999....
- Functional characterization of novel presenilin-2 variants identified in human breast cancersM D To
Fred A Litwin Centre for Cancer Genetics, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Oncogene 25:3557-64. 2006..Nonetheless, these results collectively suggest that the novel PS-2 alleles described here, especially R71W, affect PS-2 function and may potentially confer a moderate risk of susceptibility to breast cancer...
- Embryonic and adult expression patterns of the Tec tyrosine kinase gene suggest a role in megakaryocytopoiesis, blood vessel development, and melanogenesisM Kluppel
Program in Molecular Biology and Cancer, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto Ontario, Canada
Cell Growth Differ 8:1249-56. 1997..The observed developmental expression pattern of Tec suggests a role for this gene in several aspects of hematopoiesis and/or blood vessel development as well as in late stages of melanogenesis...
- Proteinuria and perinatal lethality in mice lacking NEPH1, a novel protein with homology to NEPHRIND B Donoviel
Pharmaceutical Biology, Lexicon Genetics, Inc, The Woodlands, Texas 77381, USA
Mol Cell Biol 21:4829-36. 2001..These findings suggest that NEPH1, like NEPHRIN, may play an important role in maintaining the structure of the filtration barrier that prevents proteins from freely entering the glomerular urinary space...