Affiliation: Queen's University
- Adverse events in community care: implications for practice, policy and researchPaul Masotti
Department of Community Health and Epidemiology at Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario
Healthc Q 12:69-76. 2009..Results include prioritized lists of what providers can do to prevent adverse events, suggested policy changes and information needed from research...
- Adverse events experienced by homecare patients: a scoping review of the literaturePaul Masotti
Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, Queen s University, Kingston, Ont, Canada
Int J Qual Health Care 22:115-25. 2010..The paper summarizes the results of a scoping review that focused on the occurrence of adverse events experienced by homecare patients...
- Preventing fetal alcohol spectrum disorder in Aboriginal communities: a methods development projectPaul Masotti
Department of Community Health and Epidemiology, Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
PLoS Med 3:e8. 2006
- Collaborative partnerships: managing increased healthcare demand without increasing overall system capacityPaul Masotti
Community Care Access Center, Queen s University, Department of Community Health, Southeastern Ontario
Healthc Q 9:72-6. 2006..The result was the implementation of a pilot project in which both homecare clients and non-urgent hospital patients could be served in a hospital-based ambulatory nursing care clinic...
- Adverse events in community care: developing a research agendaPaul Masotti
Department of Community Health and Epidemiology, Queen s University
Healthc Q 10:63-9. 2007..Further study should be aimed at defining and implementing research priorities and developing standardized definitions of common adverse events associated with community care...