Judith Anne W Chapman
Affiliation: Queen's University
- Innovative estimation of survival using log-normal survival modelling on ACCENT databaseJ W Chapman
NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, 10 Stuart Street, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Br J Cancer 108:784-90. 2013..We hypothesised substantive differences in survival estimation with log-normal modelling rather than standard Kaplan-Meier or Cox approaches...
- Competing causes of death from a randomized trial of extended adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancerJudith Anne W Chapman
National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, 10 Stuart St, Kingston, ON, Canada
J Natl Cancer Inst 100:252-60. 2008..We examined factors associated with cause-specific death in a large cohort of breast cancer patients treated with extended adjuvant endocrine therapy...
- Ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast (DCIS) with heterogeneity of nuclear grade: prognostic effects of quantitative nuclear assessmentJudith Anne W Chapman
National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, 10 Stuart Street, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6, Canada
BMC Cancer 7:174. 2007..Here, we used image analysis in addition to histologic evaluation to determine if quantification of nuclear features could provide additional prognostic information and hence impact prognostic assessments...
- Ascertaining prognosis for breast cancer in node-negative patients with innovative survival analysisJudith Anne W Chapman
Department of Public Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, and Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, St Michael s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Breast J 12:37-47. 2006..Estimated prognoses may differ substantially by survival analysis model type, by amounts that might affect patient management, and we think that the log-normal model has a major advantage over the Cox model for survival analysis...
- Heterogeneity Between Ducts of the Same Nuclear Grade Involved by Duct Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS) of the BreastNaomi A Miller
Department of Pathology, University Health Network, 200 Elizabeth St, Eaton 11 444, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2C4
Cancer Inform 9:209-16. 2010..05). Also, we compared image features for nuclei in patients with single grade to those with the same grade in patients with multiple grades using t-tests...
- Randomized trial of tamoxifen versus combined tamoxifen and octreotide LAR Therapy in the adjuvant treatment of early-stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women: NCIC CTG MA.14Kathleen I Pritchard
Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre and University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Oncol 29:3869-76. 2011..This trial was undertaken to assess whether octreotide would lower insulin and IGF-1 levels and reduce risk of breast cancer recurrence...
- Disease-specific survival for limited-stage small-cell lung cancer affected by statistical method of assessmentPatricia Tai
University of Saskatchewan, Faculty of Medicine, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
BMC Cancer 7:31. 2007..There might be substantive differences from the results using these models for the same patients, if different statistical methods were used, for example, Boag log-normal (cure-rate model), or log-normal survival analysis...
- Meta-analysis of phase II cooperative group trials in metastatic stage IV melanoma to determine progression-free and overall survival benchmarks for future phase II trialsEdward L Korn
Biometric Research Branch, EPN 8129, Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:527-34. 2008....
- Proposal for standardized definitions for efficacy end points in adjuvant breast cancer trials: the STEEP systemClifford A Hudis
Breast Cancer Medicine Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:2127-32. 2007....