Martin D Provencher
- Comorbid anxiety in bipolar spectrum disorders: a neglected research and treatment issue?Martin D Provencher
Ecole de Psychologie, Universite Laval, 2325 rue des Bibliothèques, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
J Affect Disord 137:161-4. 2012..This study aims to document the current state of the literature on the comorbidity between anxiety and bipolar disorders by analyzing publication trends on the subject...
- Psychotherapies for comorbid anxiety in bipolar spectrum disordersMartin D Provencher
Ecole de Psychologie, Universite Laval, Canada
J Affect Disord 133:371-80. 2011..As such, many have recommended the psychological treatment of anxiety. This paper reviews the literature on psychological treatments for anxiety comorbid to bipolar disorder...
- Schema therapy for bipolar disorder: a conceptual model and future directionsLisa D Hawke
Universite Laval, Quebec City, Canada
J Affect Disord 148:118-22. 2013..If well adapted to the characteristics of bipolar disorder, ST might prove to be an effective adjunctive psychotherapy option that attenuates emotional reactivity, reduces symptoms and improves quality of life...
- Early Maladaptive Schemas among patients diagnosed with bipolar disorderLisa D Hawke
Universite Laval, Quebec City, QC, Canada
J Affect Disord 136:803-11. 2012..Schema theory may serve as a unifying theory that would explain many of these features. This study is an exploratory investigation of schema theory's Early Maladaptive Schemas (EMSs) among individuals diagnosed with bipolar disorder...
- Attentional bias, distractibility and short-term memory in anxietyMarie Laure B Lapointe
Ecole de Psychologie, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Anxiety Stress Coping 26:293-313. 2013..Our findings confirm the important links between anxiety and basic cognitive functions...
- Early Maladaptive Schemas in the risk for bipolar spectrum disordersLisa D Hawke
Universite Laval, Quebec City, Canada
J Affect Disord 133:428-36. 2011..This study is an exploratory investigation of Early Maladaptive Schemas (EMSs) in association with the hypomanic personality and bipolar spectrum risk...
- Behavioural activation for depression: efficacy, effectiveness and disseminationIsabelle Soucy Chartier
Ecole de Psychologie, 2325, rue des Bibliothèques, Universite Laval, Quebec, QC, Canada G1V 0A6
J Affect Disord 145:292-9. 2013..This article reviews behavioural activation's theoretical foundations and efficacy in light of determining its potential as a low-intensity intervention...
- Sleep disturbances in bipolar disorder during remissionJulie St-Amand
Ecole de Psychologie, 2325, rue des Bibliothèques, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada G1V 0A6
J Affect Disord 146:112-9. 2013..The present study's aim was to describe the nature and severity of sleep difficulties in individuals with bipolar disorder (BD) during remission phases...
- Implementing a knowledge application program for anxiety and depression in community-based primary mental health care: a multiple case study research protocolPasquale Roberge
Département de médecine de famille et de médecine d urgence, Faculte de Medecine et des Sciences de la Sante, Universite de Sherbrooke, 3001, 12e Avenue Nord, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Implement Sci 8:26. 2013....
- Group cognitive-behavioral therapy for generalized anxiety disorder: treatment outcome and long-term follow-upMichel J Dugas
Department of Psychology, Centre for Research in Human Development, Concordia University and Hôpital du Sacré Coeur de Montréal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Consult Clin Psychol 71:821-5. 2003..Results show that the treatment group, relative to the wait-list group, had greater posttest improvement on all dependent variables and that treated participants made further gains over the 2-year follow-up phase of the study...