- Framework for the analysis of nanotechnologies' impacts and ethical acceptability: basis of an interdisciplinary approach to assessing novel technologiesJohane Patenaude
Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universite de Sherbrooke, 3001 Twelfth Avenue North, Sherbrooke, QC, J1H 5N4, Canada
Sci Eng Ethics 21:293-315. 2015....
- Changes in students' moral development during medical school: a cohort studyJohane Patenaude
Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sherbrooke and the Centre for Clinical Research, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke, QC
CMAJ 168:840-4. 2003..We assessed progress in moral reasoning in a cohort of medical students over the first 3 years of their education...
- Evaluation of clinical innovation: a gray zone in the ethics of modern clinical practice?Johane Patenaude
Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
J Gen Intern Med 23:27-31. 2008..Various stakeholders can have differing opinions regarding ethical review when introducing new procedures with patients...
- The acceptability of nanocarriers for drug delivery in different contexts of use: perceptions of researchers and research trainees in the field of new technologiesVanessa Chenel
Interdisciplinary Institute for Technological Innovation 3IT, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada Laboratoire Nanotechnologies et Nanosystèmes LN2, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CNRS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Canada Université de Lyon, Institut des Nanotechnologies de Lyon INL, Site Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France
Int J Nanomedicine 10:2125-39. 2015..The objectives of this study were to characterize impact perception, acceptance, and acceptability in relation to drug-delivery nanocarriers in different contexts of use, and to explore relationships among these concepts...
- A biobank management model applicable to biomedical researchChristiane Auray-Blais
Service of Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universite de Sherbrooke, 3001, 12th Avenue North, Sherbrooke, QC, J1H 5N4, Canada
BMC Med Ethics 7:E4. 2006....
- [Beyond the criticism addressed to research ethics committees: a choice of governance]Georges A Legault
Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en éthique appliquée, Universite de Sherbrooke, Faculté des Lettres et Sciences Humaines, 2500 Boulevard Universite, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
J Int Bioethique 18:17-45, 75-6. 2007....
- Biobanking primer: down to basicsChristiane Auray-Blais
Science 316:830. 2007