Jennifer Marie Tetzlaff
Affiliation: Ottawa Health Research Institute
- Checking whether there is an increased risk of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder and other cancers with specific modern immunosuppression regimens in renal transplantation: protocol for a network meta-analysis of randomized and observational stBrian Hutton
Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Center for Practice Changing Research, 501 Smyth Road, K1H 8 L6 Ottawa, ON, Canada
Syst Rev 3:16. 2014....
- Comparative effectiveness of monotherapies and combination therapies for patients with hypertension: protocol for a systematic review with network meta-analysesBrian Hutton
Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, 501 Smyth Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada, Box 201 K1H 8L6
Syst Rev 2:44. 2013..The objective of this review is to explore the relative benefits and safety of different pharmacotherapies for management of non-diabetic patients with hypertension, whether of a mild or moderate to severe nature...
- Interactions of commonly used dietary supplements with cardiovascular drugs: a systematic reviewSalmaan Kanji
Ottawa Methods Centre, Clinical Epidemiology Program, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, University of Ottawa Evidence Based Practice Center, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Syst Rev 1:26. 2012..Many patients on cardiovascular drugs take dietary supplements for presumed benefits and may be at risk for adverse supplement-drug interactions...
- Developing a guideline for clinical trial protocol content: Delphi consensus surveyJennifer Marie Tetzlaff
Ottawa Methods Centre, Clinical Epidemiology Program, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Trials 13:176. 2012....
- Guidelines for randomized clinical trial protocol content: a systematic reviewJennifer M Tetzlaff
Ottawa Methods Centre, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Smyth Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K1H 8L6, Canada
Syst Rev 1:43. 2012..The objective of this study was to systematically identify and review RCT protocol guidelines, to assess their characteristics and methods of development, and to compare recommendations...