Affiliation: Occupational Health and Safety Agency for Healthcare
- Preventing disability from occupational musculoskeletal injuries in an urban, acute and tertiary care hospital: results from a prevention and early active return-to-work safely programPhilip Mark Davis
Occupational Health and Safety Agency for Healthcare, 301 1195 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3X5, Canada
J Occup Environ Med 46:1253-62. 2004..Healthcare workers are at high risk for musculoskeletal injuries. A program was developed to decrease the incidence of musculoskeletal injuries and the duration of associated time loss...
- Evaluation of a comprehensive integrated workplace-based program to reduce occupational musculoskeletal injury and its associated morbidity in a large hospitalMaziar Badii
Occupational Health and Safety Agency for Healthcare OHSAH, Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia, 301 1195 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Occup Environ Med 48:1159-65. 2006..The objective of this study was to investigate the effectiveness of an integrated workplace-based program to reduce musculoskeletal injuries (MSIs) and the impact of those injuries in healthcare workers...
- Worker satisfaction with a workplace injury prevention and return-to-work program in a large Canadian hospital: the importance of an integrated approachVeronic Ouellette
Institute of Health Promotion Research, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Work 28:175-81. 2007..However, it only attracted 39% of workers who reported injuries. This triggered a study of utilization and satisfaction with PEARS to determine areas to further enhance the program...
- Computerized adaptive testing in back pain: validation of the CAT-5D-QOLJacek A Kopec
Department of Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 33:1384-90. 2008..We have conducted an outcome instrument validation study...
- Attitudes towards fibromyalgia: a survey of Canadian chiropractic, naturopathic, physical therapy and occupational therapy studentsJason W Busse
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
BMC Complement Altern Med 8:24. 2008....