J E Duchscher
Affiliation: Nursing Education Program of Saskatchewan
- Out in the real world: newly graduated nurses in acute-care speak outJ E Duchscher
Nursing Education Program, SIAST Kelsey Campus, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
J Nurs Adm 31:426-39. 2001....
- Grounded theory: reflections on the emergence vs. forcing debateJudy E Boychuk Duchscher
Nursing Education Program of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada
J Adv Nurs 48:605-12. 2004....
- Bending a habit: critical social theory as a framework for humanistic nursing educationJ E Duchscher
Nursing Education Program of Saskatchewan, Kelsey Campus, P O Box 1520, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 3T5, Canada
Nurse Educ Today 20:453-62. 2000..The roots of critical social theory are examined, followed by an overview of the changes occurring within nursing education today...
- Critical thinking: perceptions of newly graduated female baccalaureate nursesJudy E Boychuk Duchscher
Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology Nursing Division, Nursing Education Program of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
J Nurs Educ 42:14-27. 2003....
- Multigenerational nurses in the workplaceJudy E Boychuk Duchscher
Nursing Education Program of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Institute of Science and Technology, Nursing Division, Room 308 15B, 1130 Idywyld Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7K 3R5
J Nurs Adm 34:493-501. 2004
- The experience of marginalization in new nursing graduatesJudy E Boychuk Duchscher
Nursing Education Program of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada
Nurs Outlook 52:289-96. 2004....
- The new graduates' professional inheritanceJudy E Boychuk Duchscher
SIAST Nursing Division, Kelsey Campus, 1130 Idylwyld Drive, Saskatoon, Sasketchewan S7K 3R5, Canada
Nurs Outlook 54:152-8. 2006
- Transition shock: the initial stage of role adaptation for newly graduated registered nursesJudy E Boychuk Duchscher
Saskatchewan Institute for Applied Science and Technology, Saskatoon, Canada
J Adv Nurs 65:1103-13. 2009....