Affiliation: Nova Scotia
- Lamotrigine in adolescent mood disordersCarlo G Carandang
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 42:750-1. 2003
- Data safety monitoring boards and other study methodologies that address subject safety in "high-risk" therapeutic trials in youthsCarlo Carandang
Department of Psychiatry, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:489-92. 2007
- Metyrosine in psychosis associated with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: case reportCarlo G Carandang
Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:115-20. 2007....
- Delirium and isolated angiitis of the central nervous system: a case report and reviewCarlo G Carandang
Department of Psychiatry, Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
CNS Spectr 13:209-13. 2008..The diagnosis of IACNS is purely speculative for this case, as the gold standard for diagnosis, a leptomeningeal cortical biopsy, was not performed...
- Evidence review and clinical guidance for the use of ziprasidone in CanadaDavid M Gardner
Department of Psychiatry, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada
Ann Gen Psychiatry 12:1. 2013..Key challenges in practice include the need for dosing on a full stomach and managing its early onset adverse effect of restlessness. Addressing these issues are critical to its long-term success...