Annette F Muttray
- Identification and phylogenetic comparison of p53 in two distinct mussel species (Mytilus)Annette F Muttray
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of British Columbia, 2216 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4
Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol 140:237-50. 2005..This information provides a critical first step in the evaluation of p53 expression as a potential marker for environmental assessment...
- Invertebrate p53-like mRNA isoforms are differentially expressed in mussel haemic neoplasiaAnnette F Muttray
University of British Columbia, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, 2360 East Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z3
Mar Environ Res 66:412-21. 2008....
- Variations in p53-like cDNA sequence are correlated with mussel haemic neoplasia: A potential molecular-level tool for biomonitoringEkaterina I Vassilenko
Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of British Columbia, 2360 East Mall, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z3, Canada
Mutat Res 701:145-52. 2010..Therefore, detection of these SNPs may provide a useful genetic biomarker for efficient monitoring of mussel population health...
- An invertebrate mdm homolog interacts with p53 and is differentially expressed together with p53 and ras in neoplastic Mytilus trossulus haemocytesAnnette F Muttray
University of British Columbia, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Vancouver, B C, Canada
Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 156:298-308. 2010..The combination of expression levels of five gene transcripts (p53, mdm, ras, Np63/73, and TAp63/73) is significantly correlated with late-stage haemic neoplasia in M. trossulus...
- Identification of DeltaN isoform and polyadenylation site choice variants in molluscan p63/p73-like homologuesAnnette F Muttray
Laboratory of Aquatic Biomedicine, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USA
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 9:217-30. 2007....