Affiliation: Mount Sinai Hospital
- Addressing oncofertility needs: views of female cancer patients in fertility preservationSamantha Yee
Centre for Fertility and Reproductive Health, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
J Psychosoc Oncol 30:331-46. 2012..The findings have identified several major barriers encountered by female cancer patients when seeking fertility preservation services...
- Fertility preservation practices among Ontario oncologistsSamantha Yee
Center for Fertility and Reproductive Health, Mount Sinai Hospital, 250 Dundas Street West, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2Z5, Canada
J Cancer Educ 27:362-8. 2012..Our findings provide further insights of the relevance of considering physicians' medical backgrounds and practice settings when designing training modules to raise their awareness in fertility preservation issues...
- A follow-up study of women who donated oocytes to known recipient couples for altruistic reasonsSamantha Yee
Department of Social Work, Mount Sinai Hospital, and Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hum Reprod 22:2040-50. 2007..Current legislation in Canada allows for only altruistic gamete donation. Limited clinical data are available on the emotional and psychological impact of altruistic oocyte donation on known donors...
- 'Gift without a price tag': altruism in anonymous semen donationSamantha Yee
Department of Social Work, Mount Sinai Hospital, 600 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 1X5
Hum Reprod 24:3-13. 2009..The findings will be invaluable when the legislation comes up for parliamentary review in the near future...
- Views of donors and recipients regarding disclosure to children following altruistic known oocyte donationSamantha Yee
Centre for Fertility and Reproductive Health, Mount Sinai Hospital, 250 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reprod Biomed Online 23:851-9. 2011..Findings from this study contribute to the currently limited research evidence on disclosure to children in both donor and recipient families following known oocyte donation...