Elizabeth J T Winsor
Affiliation: Mount Sinai Hospital
- Success rate for culture of fetal postmortem tissue is dependent on the method of pregnancy terminationElizabeth J T Winsor
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Fetal Diagn Ther 20:306-8. 2005..To determine the effect of different methods of pregnancy termination on the culture success rate of postmortem fetal tissue...
- The role of molecular microsatellite identity testing to detect sampling errors in prenatal diagnosisE J T Winsor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Prenat Diagn 30:746-52. 2010..Data from this and other published studies were used to discuss current practice guidelines for molecular identity testing...
- A randomised controlled trial of biopsy forceps and cannula aspiration for transcervical chorionic villus samplingPeter von Dadelszen
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BJOG 112:559-66. 2005..This trial compared two instruments for transcervical chorionic villus sampling (CVS)...
- Euchromatic 9q13-q21 duplication variants are tandem segmental amplifications of sequence reciprocal to 9q13-q21 deletionsAnn M Joseph-George
The Centre for Applied Genomics, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Med Genet 48:317-22. 2011..The molecular characterisation of three of these four variants has been reported. In this study, the genomic structure of the fourth variant, an additional G-positive band at 9q13-q21, is characterised...
- Tetrasomy 9p mosaicism associated with a normal phenotypeFionnuala McAuliffe
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Fetal Diagn Ther 20:219-22. 2005..We are aware of only one other patient in the literature with a normal phenotype associated with mosaicism for this chromosomal abnormality...