Andrew M Morris
Affiliation: Mount Sinai Hospital
- Establishing an antimicrobial stewardship programAndrew M Morris
Antimicrobial Stewardship Program, Mount Sinai Hospital and University Health Network, and Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
Healthc Q 13:64-70. 2010..We describe how we have established such a program in a teaching hospital, modelled on John Kotter's eight steps of leading change...
- Use of a structured panel process to define quality metrics for antimicrobial stewardship programsAndrew M Morris
Mount Sinai Hospital and University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 33:500-6. 2012..There is no standardized approach to evaluate the impact of these programs...
- Pro/con debate: are barrier precautions cost-effective in improving patient outcomes in the intensive care unit?Nisha Thampi
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital and University Health Network, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto, 600 University Avenue, Suit 415, Toronto, ON M5G 1X5, Canada
Crit Care 16:202. 2012..Your hospital administration wants your direction on next year's expenditures. You are debating whether the expense is worthwhile and advise your hospital administration accordingly...
- Pro/con debate: Should antimicrobial stewardship programs be adopted universally in the intensive care unit?Philip George
Division of Critical Care, Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital and University Health Network, Mount Sinai Hospital, 600 University Avenue, Suite 18 206, Toronto, ON M5G 1X5, Canada
Crit Care 14:205. 2010..You are debating whether it is worth bringing the concept forward to your hospital's administration to consider investing in...
- Linking antimicrobial prescribing to antimicrobial resistance in the ICU: before and after an antimicrobial stewardship programAmy Hurford
The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences, Toronto, ON, Canada
Epidemics 4:203-10. 2012....