Louise J Bordeleau
Affiliation: Mount Sinai Hospital
- Quality of life in a randomized trial of group psychosocial support in metastatic breast cancer: overall effects of the intervention and an exploration of missing dataLouise Bordeleau
Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1X5
J Clin Oncol 21:1944-51. 2003..To evaluate the effect of a standardized group psychosocial intervention on health-related quality of life (HrQOL) in women with metastatic breast cancer and to explore the effect of missing data in HrQOL analyses...
- Selecting a BRCA risk assessment model for use in a familial cancer clinicSeema M Panchal
Mount Sinai Hospital, Marvelle Koffler Breast Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BMC Med Genet 9:116. 2008..We evaluated the performances of currently-used risk models among patients from a large familial program using the criteria of high sensitivity, simple data collection and entry and BRCA score reporting...
- Health-related quality of life and psychosocial status in breast cancer prognosis: analysis of multiple variablesPamela J Goodwin
Mount Sinai Hospital, 1284 600 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X4, Canada
J Clin Oncol 22:4184-92. 2004..Evidence that psychosocial status and health-related quality of life (HRQOL) are associated with breast cancer (BC) outcomes is weak and inconsistent. We examined prognostic effects of these factors in a prospective cohort study...
- Health-related quality-of-life measurement in randomized clinical trials in breast cancer--taking stockPamela J Goodwin
Department of Medicine, Division of Clinical Epidemiology, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, 1284 600 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X5, Canada
J Natl Cancer Inst 95:263-81. 2003....
- Management of the BRCA mutation carrier or high-risk patientLouise J Bordeleau
Department of Medical Oncology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clin Plast Surg 34:15-27; abstract v. 2007..This article reviews and summarizes the risk factors associated with breast cancer, the different risk calculation models available, and risk management strategies...