Affiliation: Mount Sinai Hospital
- Premenstrual syndrome and dysmenorrhea in adolescentsLisa M Allen
Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Adolesc Med State Art Rev 23:139-63. 2012..For both PMSS/PMDD and dysmenorrhea, most studies of therapy have been performed in adults and, as such, adolescent-specific trials are required to confirm applicability to this age group...
- Disorders of sexual developmentLisa Allen
Section of Pediatric Gynecology, Division of Endocrinology, The Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, ON M5G 1X8, Canada
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 36:25-45. 2009..Current medical and surgical management are reviewed. Finally, a developmental approach to disclosure is presented...
- Psychosexual and functional outcomes after creation of a neovagina with laparoscopic Davydov in patients with vaginal agenesisLisa M Allen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Toronto, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fertil Steril 94:2272-6. 2010....
- Can paediatric and adolescent gynecological care be delivered via Telehealth?Erin Barlow
Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Massachusetts Memorial Healthcare, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Paediatr Child Health 17:e12-5. 2012..The goal of the present study was to assess whether Telehealth (TH) would be appropriate for PAG services in a tertiary care centre and to determine patient/family interest...
- Ovarian epithelial tumors of low malignant potential: a case series of 5 adolescent patientsAnjali Aggarwal
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Pediatr Surg 44:2023-7. 2009....
- Management of ovarian dermoid cysts in the pediatric and adolescent populationIngrid Savasi
University of Toronto, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 22:360-4. 2009..To evaluate the surgical approach used in the management of ovarian dermoid cysts in the pediatric and adolescent population...
- Preoperative risk stratification of adnexal masses: can we predict the optimal surgical management?Erin M Rogers
Division of Pediatric Gynecology, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada Electronic address
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 27:125-8. 2014..To characterize preoperative risk stratification with aim of identifying the accurate surgical approach of benign and malignant adnexal masses in pediatric patients...
- Trends in menstrual concerns and suppression in adolescents with developmental disabilitiesYolanda A Kirkham
Department of Gynecology, Women s College Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Adolesc Health 53:407-12. 2013..Demonstrate changes in methods of menstrual suppression in adolescents with developmental disabilities in a recent 5-year cohort compared with an historical cohort at the same hospital...
- Pediatric synchronous bilateral ovarian torsion: a case report and review of the literatureTania Dumont
Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Pediatr Surg 46:e19-23. 2011..We present the first case of a pediatric synchronous bilateral ovarian torsion in ovaries without pathology and review its presentation, diagnosis, treatment, outcome, and the associated literature...
- Repeat screening for sexually transmitted infection in adolescent obstetric patientsAnjali Aggarwal
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, USA
J Obstet Gynaecol Can 32:956-61. 2010....
- Can von Willebrand disease be investigated on combined hormonal contraceptives?Tania Dumont
Section of Gynecology, Division of Endocrinology, Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto, Canada
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 26:138-41. 2013..To review the medical literature and determine whether testing for von Willebrand disease can be performed in adolescents using combined hormonal contraceptives (CHC)...
- Laparoscopic cervico-isthmic cerclage: surgical technique and obstetric outcomesWendy L Whittle
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Am J Obstet Gynecol 201:364.e1-7. 2009..The purpose of the study is to review the surgical technique, complication rate and obstetric outcome associated with the laparoscopic approach to the placement of the cervico-isthmic cerclage...
- Methotrexate in the management of adolescents with ectopic pregnancies: a physician surveyAnjali Aggarwal
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Toronto, and Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON
J Obstet Gynaecol Can 31:254-62. 2009..To assess gynaecologists' management of ectopic pregnancies in adolescents...