- Cortical mapping of the infraspinatus muscle in healthy individualsSuzy Ngomo
Department of Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, Laval University, Quebec City, QC, G1R 1P5, Canada
BMC Neurosci 14:52. 2013..e. symmetry of the excitability and of the location of motor map between sides), as well as the effect of age and gender on motor excitability...
- Use of an innovative model to evaluate mobility in seniors with lower-limb amputations of vascular origin: a pilot studyClaude Vincent
Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Rehabilitation and Social Integration, Institut de Réadaptation en Déficience Physique de Québec, 525 Wilfrid Hamel Blvd East, Québec Québec, Canada
BMC Geriatr 10:68. 2010..The second objective of this pilot study was to assess the feasibility of measuring all variables in the model in a residential context...
- Training with virtual visual feedback to alleviate phantom limb painCatherine Mercier
Center for Cognitive Neuroscience, Bron, France
Neurorehabil Neural Repair 23:587-94. 2009..Performing phantom movements with visual virtual feedback, or mirror therapy, is a promising treatment avenue to alleviate phantom limb pain. However the effectiveness of this approach appears to vary from one patient to another...
- Mapping phantom movement representations in the motor cortex of amputeesCatherine Mercier
Institut des Sciences Cognitives, CNRS, Bron, France
Brain 129:2202-10. 2006..The activation of these representations is probably necessary for the experience of phantom movement...
- Persistent hand motor commands in the amputees' brainKaren T Reilly
Institut des Sciences Cognitives, Bron, France
Brain 129:2211-23. 2006....