Affiliation: McMaster University
- Migraine in recurrent depression: case-control studyZainab Samaan
McMaster University, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, Mood Disorders Program, Centre for Mountain Health Services, St Joseph s Healthcare, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 3K7, Canada
Br J Psychiatry 194:350-4. 2009..An association between depression and headache is well established, but the specificity to migraine is unclear...
- Efficacy of vitamin D supplementation in depression in adults: a systematic review protocolGuowei Li
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON L8S 4L8, Canada
Syst Rev 2:64. 2013....
- A tutorial on sensitivity analyses in clinical trials: the what, why, when and howLehana Thabane
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
BMC Med Res Methodol 13:92. 2013..The current paper is the second in a series of tutorial-type manuscripts intended to discuss and clarify aspects related to key methodological issues in the design and analysis of clinical trials...
- A postmenopausal woman presenting with Ekbom syndrome associated with recurrent depressive disorder: a case reportCourtney Mahler
McMaster University, 1280 Main St, West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4L8, Canada
Cases J 1:54. 2008..abstract:..
- Diagnosing migraine in research and clinical settings: the validation of the Structured Migraine Interview (SMI)Zainab Samaan
Dept of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
BMC Neurol 10:7. 2010..The aim of this study was to design a short and practical screening tool to identify migraine for clinical and research purposes...
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene variant (MTHFR C677T) and migraine: a case control study and meta-analysisZainab Samaan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
BMC Neurol 11:66. 2011..We aim to investigate the effect of this variant on propensity for migraine and to perform a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies of MTHFR and migraine to date...