Patricia I Rosebush
Affiliation: McMaster University
- The neuropsychiatric profile of Addison's disease: revisiting a forgotten phenomenonRebecca E Anglin
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Health Sciences Center, 1200 Main St W, Hamilton, Ontario, L8Z 3N5, Canada
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 18:450-9. 2006..Physicians must be aware that Addison's disease may present solely with psychiatric symptoms and maintain a high index of suspicion for this potentially fatal condition...
- Catatonia and its treatmentPatricia I Rosebush
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario L8P 3B6, Canada
Schizophr Bull 36:239-42. 2010..At this point of time, the pathobiology of catatonia is unknown; the major reason for considering catatonia as a separate diagnostic entity would be to increase recognition of this eminently treatable neuropsychiatric syndrome...
- Treatment of conversion disorder in the 21st century: have we moved beyond the couch?Patricia I Rosebush
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, 301 James South, Fontbonne, F416, Hamilton, ON, Canada, L8P 3B6
Curr Treat Options Neurol 13:255-66. 2011....
- The mitochondrial genome and psychiatric illnessRebecca E S Anglin
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 159:749-59. 2012....
- The psychiatric presentation of mitochondrial disorders in adultsRebecca E Anglin
Dept of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, amilton, Ontario, Canada
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 24:394-409. 2012..A review of the literature, in conjunction with the present series, indicates that psychiatric symptoms can be the presenting feature of mitochondrial disorders and highlights the importance of considering this diagnosis...
- The psychiatric manifestations of mitochondrial disorders: a case and review of the literatureRebecca E Anglin
Department of Psychiatry, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Psychiatry 73:506-12. 2012..To date, this issue has received little attention in the literature, and mitochondrial disorders are likely underdiagnosed in psychiatric patients...