K J Killian
Affiliation: McMaster University
- Symptom perception during acute bronchoconstrictionK J Killian
Department of Medicine, McMaster University Medical Centre, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 162:490-6. 2000..05 for all factors). Chest tightness and chest pain were at polar extremes on the discrimination scale, i.e., easily discriminated; chest tightness, difficult and labored breathing were not easily discriminated...
- Sputum inflammatory cells and allergen-induced airway responses in allergic asthmatic subjectsH Imaoka
Department of Medicine, Michael G DeGroot School of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Allergy 66:1075-80. 2011..The objective of this study was to examine the relationships between allergen-induced increases in airway inflammatory cells, early and late bronchoconstrictor responses and methacholine airway hyperresponsiveness...
- Methacholine airway responsiveness decreases during exercise in asthmatic subjectsM D Inman
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Am Rev Respir Dis 141:1414-7. 1990..The mechanism of this protection is not known, but may have clinical utility...
- OX40L blockade and allergen-induced airway responses in subjects with mild asthmaG M Gauvreau
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Clin Exp Allergy 44:29-37. 2014..The OX40/OX40L interaction contributes to an optimal T cell response following allergic stimuli and plays an important role in the maintenance and reactivation of memory T effector cells...
- Is exercise tolerance limited by the heart or the lungs?K J Killian
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ont
Clin Invest Med 24:110-7. 2001..A trial of inhaled steroids produced no improvement. He was referred for rehabilitation and smoking cessation. A decision was made to continue surveillance, postponing mitral valve replacement...