Sebastien J Hotte
Affiliation: McMaster University
- Management of stage I non-seminomatous testicular cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysisS J Hotte
Department of Oncology, McMaster University and Juravinski Cancer Centre, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 22:17-26. 2010..There is currently insufficient evidence from prospective trials to support or refute this position...
- A phase I study of the combination of ro4929097 and cediranib in patients with advanced solid tumours (PJC-004/NCI 8503)S Sahebjam
Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, ON M5G 2M9, Canada
Br J Cancer 109:943-9. 2013....
- Understanding the results of meta-analyses in the treatment of head and neck squamous cell cancerSebastien J Hotte
Department of Oncology, McMaster University, 699 Concession Street, Hamilton, Ontario L8V 5C2, Canada
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 22:1257-66, x. 2008....
- A phase II study of cediranib (AZD 2171) in treatment naive patients with progressive unresectable recurrent or metastatic renal cell carcinoma. A trial of the PMH phase 2 consortiumSrikala S Sridhar
Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
Invest New Drugs 31:1008-15. 2013..In this single arm phase 2 study, we evaluated the efficacy and tolerability of cediranib (AZD2171) a potent angiogenesis inhibitor in first line mRCC...
- A phase Ib combination study of RO4929097, a gamma-secretase inhibitor, and temsirolimus in patients with advanced solid tumorsIvan Diaz-Padilla
Division of Medical Oncology and Hematology, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto, 610 University Avenue, 5 125, M5G 2M9, Toronto, ON, Canada
Invest New Drugs 31:1182-91. 2013..To determine the recommended phase II dose (RP2D) and assess the safety, pharmacokinetics (PKs) and pharmacodynamics of RO4929097in combination with temsirolimus...
- Phase I study of decitabine in combination with vorinostat in patients with advanced solid tumors and non-Hodgkin's lymphomasAnastasios Stathis
Princess Margaret Hospital Phase I Consortium, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clin Cancer Res 17:1582-90. 2011..Patients and Methods: Patients with advanced solid tumors or non-Hodgkin's lymphomas were eligible. Sequential and concurrent schedules were studied...
- A phase I study of the oral gamma secretase inhibitor R04929097 in combination with gemcitabine in patients with advanced solid tumors (PHL-078/CTEP 8575)Suzanne Richter
Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Drug Development Program, 610 University Avenue, Toronto, Canada, M5G 2M9
Invest New Drugs 32:243-9. 2014....
- Feasibility of real time next generation sequencing of cancer genes linked to drug response: results from a clinical trialBen Tran
Department of Medical Oncology, Princess Margaret Hospital, University Health Network, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Cancer 132:1547-55. 2013..Additionally, actionable mutations identified in this study were relatively stable between archival and biopsy samples, implying that cancer mutations that are good predictors of drug response may remain constant across clinical stages...
- A phase II study of the antisense oligonucleotide GTI-2040 plus docetaxel and prednisone as first-line treatment in castration-resistant prostate cancerSrikala S Sridhar
Princess Margaret Hospital, Phase II Consortium, University of Toronto, 610 University Avenue, Suite 5 222, Toronto, ON M5G 2M9, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 67:927-33. 2011..This phase II trial was conducted to determine the efficacy and tolerability of GTI-2040 when combined with docetaxel and prednisone for the treatment of patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC)...
- A phase 1 study of mapatumumab (fully human monoclonal antibody to TRAIL-R1) in patients with advanced solid malignanciesSebastien J Hotte
Juravinski Cancer Centre at Hamilton Health Sciences, 699 Concession Street, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8V 5C2
Clin Cancer Res 14:3450-5. 2008..Mapatumumab functions like the natural receptor ligand, TRAIL, a tumor necrosis factor superfamily member that is an important mediator of apoptosis in cancer cell lines. Promising preclinical activity with mapatumumab has been observed...
- A phase II trial of sorafenib in first-line metastatic urothelial cancer: a study of the PMH Phase II ConsortiumSrikala S Sridhar
Princess Margaret Hospital, Phase II Consortium, 610 University Avenue, Suite 5 222, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M9, Canada
Invest New Drugs 29:1045-9. 2011..Secondary endpoints included rate of prolonged stable disease (>3 months), time to progression, median and 1 yr survival and safety and tolerability...
- A multicenter phase II clinical trial of lapatinib (GW572016) in hormonally untreated advanced prostate cancerSrikala S Sridhar
Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
Am J Clin Oncol 33:609-13. 2010..This Phase II multicenter clinical trial is the first to evaluate Lapatinib in early stage, hormonally untreated recurrent or metastatic prostate cancer...
- The unclear zone in phase II clinical trialsSabrina Allegro
Department of Oncology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Eur J Cancer 46:2408-13. 2010..This study was conducted to evaluate whether there is congruence with numerical results of phase II trials and their overall verbal conclusions...
- Phase II study of ispinesib in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neckPatricia A Tang
Princess Margaret Phase II Consortium, Toronto, ON, Canada
Invest New Drugs 26:257-64. 2008..In addition, no pharmacodynamic changes were observed in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. We detected no antitumor activity of ispinesib in RMHNSC on this dosing schedule...
- Biochip arrays for the discovery of a biomarker surrogate in a phase I/II study assessing a novel anti-metastasis agentPeter A Kavsak
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
Clin Biochem 42:1162-5. 2009..Can biochip arrays identify which individuals with metastatic disease will respond to an anti-metastatic agent?..
- Targeting apoptosis: preclinical and early clinical experience with mapatumumab, an agonist monoclonal antibody targeting TRAIL-R1Patricia Moretto
Juravinski Cancer Centre, Department of Oncology, Hamilton, Canada
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 18:311-25. 2009..This paper reviews the preclinical and early clinical data of this exciting new agent and discusses options for future development of mapatumumab, mostly in combinations with other therapies...
- Assessing the necessity of including a crossover period with dual reporting when changing total prostate-specific antigen methodsAngela C Rutledge
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON L8S 4L8, Canada Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Biochemistry, Western University, London, ON N6A 3K7, Canada Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, London Health Sciences Centre, London, ON N6A 5W9, Canada
Clin Biochem 47:897-900. 2014..Our objective was to assess the necessity of dual reporting for total prostate-specific antigen (tPSA) when changing methods that have been calibrated against the World Health Organization PSA reference material...
- Consistency of phase III clinical trial abstracts presented at an annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology compared with their subsequent full-text publicationsVincent C Tam
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Oncol 26:2205-11. 2008..This study aimed to determine the consistency of phase III clinical trial abstracts presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meetings compared with their subsequent full-text publications...