Vanina Pm Dal Bello-Haas
Affiliation: McMaster University
- Scoping review of patient-centered care approaches in healthcareMarissa K Constand
School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University, 1400 Main Street West, L8S 1C7, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
BMC Health Serv Res 14:271. 2014..The purpose of this scoping review was to describe how three tenants of patient-centered care provision: communication, partnership, and health promotion are addressed in patient-centered care models/frameworks across the literature...
- Rural and remote dementia care challenges and needs: perspectives of formal and informal care providers residing in Saskatchewan, CanadaVanina P M Dal Bello-Haas
School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster Unviversity, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Rural Remote Health 14:2747. 2014..This paper describes formal and informal caregivers' perceptions of the challenges and needs in providing care and support for individuals with dementia living in rural and remote areas of Saskatchewan, Canada...
- Lessons learned: feasibility and acceptability of a telehealth-delivered exercise intervention for rural-dwelling individuals with dementia and their caregiversVanina P M Dal Bello-Haas
School of Rehabilitation, ScienceMcMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Rural Remote Health 14:2715. 2014..This article describes the feasibility of a telehealth-delivered exercise intervention for rural, community-dwelling individuals diagnosed with dementia and their caregivers...
- Maintaining health and wellness in the face of dementia: an exploratory analysis of individuals attending a rural and remote memory clinicVanina P M Dal Bello-Haas
School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Rural Remote Health 14:2722. 2014....
- The effects of a long-term care walking program on balance, falls and well-beingVanina P M Dal Bello-Haas
School of Rehabilitation Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
BMC Geriatr 12:76. 2012....