Affiliation: McMaster University
- LOST to follow-up Information in Trials (LOST-IT): a protocol on the potential impactElie A Akl
Department of Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, USA
Trials 10:40. 2009..The secondary objectives are to describe, for published RCTs, (1) the reporting of loss to follow-up information, (2) the analytic methods used for handling loss to follow-up information, and (3) the extent of reported loss to follow-up...
- Cognitive decline and dementia in diabetes--systematic overview of prospective observational studiesT Cukierman
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism and Population Health Research Institute, McMaster University and Hamilton Health Sciences, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Diabetologia 48:2460-9. 2005..We systematically reviewed and summarised prospective data relating diabetes status to changes in cognitive function over time...
- The relationship between dysglycemia and cognitive dysfunctionTali Cukierman-Yaffee
Gertner Institute for Epidemiology and Health Policy Research, Endocrinology Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Epidemiology Department, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Curr Opin Investig Drugs 10:70-4. 2009..The aim of this review is to describe the importance of this relationship, the evidence supporting it and possible explanations, and the possible role of insulin and insulin resistance in this relationship...
- Glucose intolerance and diabetes as risk factors for cognitive impairment in people at high cardiovascular risk: results from the ONTARGET/TRANSCEND research programmeTali Cukierman-Yaffe
Population Health Research Institute, McMaster University, Canada
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 83:387-93. 2009..To assess the cross-sectional associations of the measures of glycemia and cognitive function in subjects at high cardiovascular risk...
- Relationship between baseline glycemic control and cognitive function in individuals with type 2 diabetes and other cardiovascular risk factors: the action to control cardiovascular risk in diabetes-memory in diabetes (ACCORD-MIND) trialTali Cukierman-Yaffe
Gertner Institute for Epidemiology and Health Policy Research, Endocrinology Institute Sheba Medical Center, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Diabetes Care 32:221-6. 2009..This was explored using baseline cognitive measures collected in the ongoing Memory in Diabetes (MIND) substudy of the Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes (ACCORD) trial...
- Key elements for successful intensive insulin pump therapy in individuals with type 1 diabetesTali Cukierman-Yaffe
Endocrinology Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Israel
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 92:69-73. 2011..Thus, the aim of this analysis was to assess which features and parameters of insulin pump use are associated with better glucose control...