Affiliation: McMaster University
- Comorbidity of internalizing disorders in children with oppositional defiant disorderKhrista Boylan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, 1200 Main St West, Hamilton, ON, Canada, L8N 3Z5
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 16:484-94. 2007..This could have important implications for the treatment of these ODD children and the prevention of sequential comorbidity...
- The longitudinal association between oppositional and depressive symptoms across childhoodKhrista Boylan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences, McMaster University, and the Offord Centre for Child Studies, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 49:152-61. 2010..This study examines the extent to which variation in oppositional symptoms predict, variation in depressive symptoms over time, accounting for co-occurring depressive symptoms and measurement error...
- Linking oppositional behaviour trajectories to the development of depressive symptoms in childhoodKhrista Boylan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, 1200 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON, L8N 3Z5, Canada
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 43:484-97. 2012..Of all children who developed depressive symptoms, all had moderate or high levels of pre-existing oppositional symptoms. Oppositional symptoms typically precede, or co-occur with depressive symptoms in childhood...
- Confirmatory factor structure of anxiety and depression: evidence of item variance across childhoodKhrista R Boylan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 20:194-202. 2011..However, items indicating factors of anxiety and depression in the NLSY may not be sufficient to permit developmentally-sensitive measurement of these factors...
- Increased depressive symptoms in female but not male adolescents born at low birth weight in the offspring of a national cohortRyan J Van Lieshout
Clinical Scholar, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences and Offord Centre for Child Studies, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Can J Psychiatry 55:422-30. 2010....
- Can traumatized children report revenge fantasies?Khrista Boylan
Am J Psychiatry 164:975-6; author reply 976. 2007