Ma n H Zawati
Affiliation: McGill University
- International normative perspectives on the return of individual research results and incidental findings in genomic biobanksMa n H Zawati
Faculty of Medicine, Human Genetics Department, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Genet Med 14:484-9. 2012..This article suggests some elements to consider in order to complement available guidance at the international level...
- Towards a data sharing Code of Conduct for international genomic researchBartha Maria Knoppers
Department of Human Genetics, McGill University, 740 Dr Penfield Avenue, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1A4, Canada
Genome Med 3:46. 2011..We propose seven different principles and a preliminary international data sharing Code of Conduct for ongoing discussion...
- Closure of population biobanks and direct-to-consumer genetic testing companiesMa n H Zawati
Centre of Genomics and Policy, McGill University, 740 Dr Penfield Avenue, Room 5209, Montreal, QC H3A 1A4, Canada
Hum Genet 130:425-32. 2011..The analysis will inform the debate on biobank closure and elucidate the underlying ethical issues, which include, but are not limited to informed consent, storage and privacy...
- Incidental findings in data-intensive postgenomics science and legal liability of clinician-researchers: ready for vaccinomics?Ma n H Zawati
Centre of Genomics and Policy, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
OMICS 15:615-24. 2011....
- Sampling populations of humans across the world: ELSI issuesBartha Maria Knoppers
Centre of Genomics and Policy, McGill University and Genome Quebec Innovation Centre, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1A4, Canada
Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 13:395-413. 2012..It remains to be seen whether current governance approaches will be adequate to handle the impact of next-generation sequencing technologies on communication with participants in population biobanking studies...
- Population studies: return of research results and incidental findings Policy StatementBartha Maria Knoppers
Public Population Project in Genomics and Society P G, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Eur J Hum Genet 21:245-7. 2013....