Affiliation: McGill University
- [A gerontological network as an interface between healthcare professionals and homecare professionals]Véronique Ghadi
Laboratoire Santé Vieillissement, Université Versailles, Neuilly sur Marne, France
Sante Publique 23:317-28. 2011..In addition, although geriatricians are gaining in legitimacy, collaboration with general practitioners remains limited...
- A novel model of integrated care for the elderly: COPA, Coordination of Professional Care for the ElderlyIsabelle Vedel
Université de Versailles St Quentin, Laboratoire Santé Vieillissement, AP HP, Hopital Sainte Perine, Paris, France
Aging Clin Exp Res 21:414-23. 2009..Moreover, our results indicate that the level of service utilization in COPA was less than what is reported at the national level, without any compromises in quality of care...
- Healthcare professionals and managers' participation in developing an intervention: A pre-intervention study in the elderly care contextIsabelle Vedel
, , AP HP, , 49 rue Mirabeau 75016 Paris, France
Implement Sci 4:21. 2009..Further research will be needed in order to develop a more thorough understanding of the impacts of such strategies on the final outcomes of intervention implementations...
- Diagnostic study, design and implementation of an integrated model of care in France: a bottom-up process with continuous leadershipMatthieu De Stampa
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Sainte Perine, Pole Ambulatoire Diagnostic et Intervention en Santé, 49 rue Mirabeau, 75781 Paris cedex 16, France
Int J Integr Care 10:e034. 2010..Sustaining integrated care is difficult, in large part because of problems encountered securing the participation of health care and social service professionals and, in particular, general practitioners (GPs)...
- [Single entry point in a gerontological network for addressing the needs of older people]Matthieu De Stampa
Universite Versailles St Quentin, UPRES EA 2506 Laboratoire Santé Environnement Vieillissement, AP HP, Hopital Sainte Perine, Paris, France
Sante Publique 25:7-14. 2013..The purpose of this paper is to describe the relationships between institutional partners and their use of the single entry point in a gerontological network...
- Opening the black box of clinical collaboration in integrated care models for frail, elderly patientsMatthieu De Stampa
Address correspondence to Matthieu de Stampa, University of Versailles St Quentin, UPRES EA 2506 Santé Environnement Vieillissement Research Group, Sainte Perine Hospital, AP HP, 49 rue Mirabeau 75016, Paris, France E mail
Gerontologist 53:313-25. 2013..IMPLICATIONS: The findings provide information about PCPs' commitment to the integrated models of care, the legitimization of the CM's role among PCPs, and the appropriate positioning of geriatricians in such models...
- Fostering participation of general practitioners in integrated health services networks: incentives, barriers, and guidelinesMatthieu De Stampa
University of Versailles St Quentin, Santé Vieillissement Laboratory, AP HP, Sainte Perine Hospital, Paris, France
BMC Health Serv Res 9:48. 2009..While the active participation of general practitioners (GPs) in integrated health services networks (IHSNs) plays a critical role in their success, little is known about the incentives and barriers to their actual participation...