Marie Christine Ouellet
Affiliation: McGill University
- Perceived mental health and needs for mental health services following trauma with and without brain injuryMarie Christine Ouellet
Axe de recherche en traumatologie medecine d urgence soins intensifs, Centre de Recherche du Centre Hospitalier affilié universitaire de Québec, Quebec, Canada
J Rehabil Med 41:179-86. 2009....
- Volunteer work and psychological health following traumatic brain injuryMarie Christine Ouellet
Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Research, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
J Head Trauma Rehabil 24:262-71. 2009..PARTICIPANTS AND PROCEDURE: Two hundred eight participants aged 16 years and older with minor to severe TBI were classified as (1) Working/Studying (N = 78), (2) Volunteering (N = 54), or (3) Nonactive (N = 76)...
- Efficacy of cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia associated with traumatic brain injury: a single-case experimental designMarie Christine Ouellet
Axe de Recherche en Traumatologie et MÃ©decine d Urgence, Centre de Recherche du Centre Hospitalier AffiliÃ© Universitaire de QuÃ©bec, QuÃ©bec, QC, Canada
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 88:1581-92. 2007..To test the efficacy of a cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for insomnia in persons having sustained traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Is cognitive function a concern in independent elderly adults discharged home from the emergency department in Canada after a minor injury?Marie Christine Ouellet
Unité de Recherche en Traumatologie Urgence Soins Intensifs, Axe de Recherche en Santé des Populations et Pratiques Optimales en Santé, Centre de Recherche du Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec, Quebec, Quebec, Canada Centre Interdisciplinaire de Recherche en Réadaptation et Intégration Sociale, Quebec, Quebec, Canada School of Psychology, Universite Laval, Quebec, Quebec, Canada
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:2130-5. 2014....
- Insomnia in patients with traumatic brain injury: frequency, characteristics, and risk factorsMarie Christine Ouellet
Ecole de Psychologie, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
J Head Trauma Rehabil 21:199-212. 2006..PARTICIPANTS AND PROCEDURE: Four hundred fifty-two participants aged 16 years and older with minor to severe TBI answered a questionnaire pertaining to quality of sleep and fatigue...
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia associated with traumatic brain injury: a single-case studyMarie Christine Ouellet
Ecole de Psychologie, Centre d Etude des Troubles du Sommeil, Universite Laval, Quebec City, QC, Canada
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 85:1298-302. 2004..To test the efficacy of a cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for insomnia with a patient with traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Long-term functional outcome of older adults after a traumatic brain injuryAlexandra Lecours
Département d ergothérapie, Universite du Quebec a Trois Rivieres, Trois Rivieres, Quebec, Canada
J Head Trauma Rehabil 27:379-90. 2012..To identify factors associated with long-term independence in mobility and self-care activities of daily living of older adults after traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Insomnia following traumatic brain injury: a reviewMarie Christine Ouellet
Ecole de Psychologie, Centre d Etude des Troubles du Sommeil, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Neurorehabil Neural Repair 18:187-98. 2004..Increased knowledge about the high prevalence, diagnosis, and potential etiological factors of insomnia following TBI may promote a better identification, evaluation, and treatment of sleeping difficulties in this population...
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia: comparison of individual therapy, group therapy, and telephone consultationsCelyne H Bastien
Ecole de Psychologie, Universite Laval, Quebec, Ste Foy, PQ, Canada
J Consult Clin Psychol 72:653-9. 2004..These results suggest that group therapy and telephone consultations represent cost-effective alternatives to individual therapy for the management of insomnia...
- Cumulative incidence of functional decline after minor injuries in previously independent older Canadian individuals in the emergency departmentMarie Josée Sirois
Department of Rehabilitation, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada Centre de Recherche and Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec, Quebec, Canada
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:1661-8. 2013..To estimate the cumulative incidence of functional decline in independent older adults 3 and 6 months after a minor injury treated in the emergency department (ED) and to identify predictors of this functional decline...
- A descriptive portrait of human assistance required by individuals with brain injuryMarie Eve Lamontagne
Centre de recherche du Centre Hospitalier Affilie Universitaire, site Enfant Jesus, Axe de recherche en traumatologie medecine d urgence soins intensifs, Quebec, Canada
Brain Inj 23:693-701. 2009..Human assistance is a counterweight to disabilities for people living with a traumatic brain injury (TBI). However, there is no clear description of the human assistance used by this population in relation with specific life habits (LH)...
- Subjective and objective measures of insomnia in the context of traumatic brain injury: a preliminary studyMarie Christine Ouellet
Ecole de Psychologie, Universite Laval, Pavillon Félix Antoine Savard, Que, Canada G1K 7P4
Sleep Med 7:486-97. 2006..To compare subjective and objective measures of sleep in traumatic brain injury patients (TBI) suffering from insomnia and in controls...