Ari Nareg Meguerditchian
Affiliation: McGill University
- Anorectal melanoma: diagnosis and treatmentAri Nareg Meguerditchian
Department of Surgery, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Dis Colon Rectum 54:638-44. 2011..In this article, we review the history and current status of management of anorectal melanoma, with a particular focus on surgical controversies and challenges in optimizing survival...
- Do physician communication skills influence screening mammography utilization?Ari Nareg Meguerditchian
Clinical and Health Informatics Research Group, McGill University, 1140 Pine Avenue West, Montreal, QC, H3A 1A3, Canada
BMC Health Serv Res 12:219. 2012..We assessed whether patient-physician communication examination scores in a national, standardized clinical skills examination predicted future use of screening mammography (SM)...
- Thick primary melanoma has a heterogeneous tumor biology: an institutional seriesAri Nareg Meguerditchian
Department of Surgery, McGill University, Montreal, QC H3A1A1, Canada
World J Surg Oncol 9:40. 2011....
- Flat epithelial atypia of the breast: characteristics and behaviorsMonisha Sudarshan
McGill University Health Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Surg 201:245-50. 2011..Flat epithelial atypia (FEA) increasingly is being recognized as a pathologic entity on core needle biopsies. However, definitive management of this columnar cell lesion remains debatable because its malignant potential is unknown...
- Wide excision or Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of primary dermatofibrosarcoma protuberansAri Nareg Meguerditchian
Department of Surgery, McGill University Health Centre, 687 Pine Avenue West, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Clin Oncol 33:300-3. 2010..This study examines the use of WE versus MMS for the treatment of primary DFSP at a single institution...
- A case of unresectable rectal necrosisMohammed Nassif
Department of Surgery, McGill University Health Centre, Room S10 22, 687 Pine Avenue West, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1A1
Case Report Med 2011:212840. 2011....