Philippe Olivier Harvey
Affiliation: McGill University
- Brain responses to body image stimuli but not food are altered in women with bulimia nervosaFrederique van den Eynde
Department of Psychological Medicine, Section of Eating Disorders Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
BMC Psychiatry 13:302. 2013..Research into the neural correlates of bulimia nervosa (BN) psychopathology remains limited...
- Neural substrates of empathic accuracy in people with schizophreniaPhilippe Olivier Harvey
Douglas Mental Health University Institute, 6875 LaSalle Boulevard, Montreal, Quebec H4H 1R3, Canada
Schizophr Bull 39:617-28. 2013..This study addressed this gap by investigating the neural correlates of empathic accuracy (EA) in schizophrenia...
- Cannabis use and anticipatory pleasure as reported by subjects with early psychosis and community controlsClifford M Cassidy
Department of Psychiatry, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Schizophr Res 137:39-44. 2012..Individuals with low anticipatory pleasure may preferentially engage in behaviours associated with immediate reward such as cannabis use...
- Neural correlates of recognition memory of social information in people with schizophreniaPhilippe Olivier Harvey
Department of Psychiatry, McGill University, Montreal, Que Douglas Mental Health University Institute, Montreal, Que, Canada
J Psychiatry Neurosci 39:97-109. 2014..This study focused on whether patients with schizophrenia show a memory boost for socially relevant information and engage the same neural network as controls when processing social stimuli that were previously encoded into memory...
- Functional neural substrates of self-reported physical anhedonia in non-clinical individuals and in patients with schizophreniaPhilippe Olivier Harvey
Douglas Mental Health University Institute, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Psychiatr Res 44:707-16. 2010....