Affiliation: McGill University
- Vaccination coverage in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis followed at a paediatric tertiary care centreMarie Paule Morin
Division of Rheumatology, The Montreal Children s Hospital, 2300 Tupper Street, Montreal, Quebec, H3H 1P3, Canada
Rheumatology (Oxford) 51:2046-50. 2012..To evaluate the vaccination coverage rate of patients with JIA followed at a paediatric tertiary care centre and to determine the coverage rate for individual vaccines required as per the Quebec Immunization Protocol...
- Improvements in growth parameters in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis associated with the effect of methotrexate on disease activityGaelle Chedeville
Unité d Immuno Hématologie Rhumatologie Pédiatrique, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 rue de Sevres, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
Joint Bone Spine 72:392-6. 2005..To assess changes in growth parameters associated with the response to methotrexate (MTX) therapy in pre-pubertal children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and who had not been treated with steroids...
- Survey on the use of methotrexate by pediatric rheumatologists in CanadaGaelle Chedeville
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, Montreal Children s Hospital, Quebec, Canada
J Rheumatol 34:818-22. 2007..To determine methotrexate (MTX) use and the degree to which Canadian pediatric rheumatologists adhere to the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) guidelines on monitoring for MTX toxicity...
- Prevalence of vertebral fractures in children with chronic rheumatic diseases at risk for osteopeniaMeranda Nakhla
Division of Endocrinology, Montreal Children s Hospital, McGill University Health Centre, Quebec, Canada
J Pediatr 154:438-43. 2009..To determine the prevalence of and the risk factors for vertebral fractures in a cohort of children with chronic rheumatic diseases considered at risk for osteopenia...
- Leukonychia striata in Kawasaki diseaseRoberta Berard
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Rheumatology, Montreal Children s Hospital, McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec
J Pediatr 152:889. 2008
- Access to biologic therapies in Canada for children with juvenile idiopathic arthritisClaire M A LeBlanc
McGill University, and Department of Pediatrics, Montreal Children s Hospital, 2300 rue Tupper, Montreal, Quebec H3H 1P3, Canada
J Rheumatol 39:1875-9. 2012..To compare access to biologic therapies for children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) across Canada, and to identify differences in provincial regulations and criteria for access...
- Pediatric hypothyroidism presenting with a polymyositis-like syndrome and increased creatinine: report of three casesAnne Marie Sbrocchi
Department of Pediatrics, Divisions of Rheumatology and Endocrinology, Montreal Children s Hospital, McGill University Health Center, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 21:89-92. 2008..Thyroid hormone replacement led to improvement in both the clinical features and laboratory abnormalities...
- Classification, presentation, and initial treatment of Wegener's granulomatosis in childhoodDavid A Cabral
Division of Rheumatology, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Arthritis Rheum 60:3413-24. 2009....