Affiliation: McGill University
- Wheelchair users at home: few home modifications and many injurious fallsKatherine Berg
Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Department of Community Health, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Am J Public Health 92:48. 2002
- Identification and evaluation of existing nursing homes quality indicatorsKatherine Berg
McGill University School of Physical and Occupational Therapy
Health Care Financ Rev 23:19-36. 2002..Of 143 indicators reviewed, only 22 were recommended for use in comparing performance across facilities. Conceptual and technical issues influence the appropriateness of QIs for different audiences...
- Standardized screening and assessment of older patients in the emergency department: a survey of implementation in QuebecJane McCusker
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Community Studies, St Mary s Hospital Centre, Montreal, QC
Can J Aging 26:49-57. 2007..Education of staff and pre-implementation adaptation and testing are needed for successful implementation...
- The quality of quality measurement in U.S. nursing homesVincent Mor
Department of Community Health, Brown University School of Medicine, Box G A418, Providence, RI 02192, USA
Gerontologist 43:37-46. 2003..This article examines various technical challenges inherent in the design, implementation, and dissemination of health care quality performance measures...
- The residential history file: studying nursing home residents' long-term care histories(*)Orna Intrator
Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, PO Box G S121 6, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Health Serv Res 46:120-37. 2011....
- Use of the Berg Balance Scale for predicting multiple falls in community-dwelling elderly people: a prospective studySusan W Muir
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, Kresge Building, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C1
Phys Ther 88:449-59. 2008....
- Standardizing assessment of elderly people in acute care: the interRAI Acute Care instrumentLen C Gray
Academic Unit in Geriatric Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
J Am Geriatr Soc 56:536-41. 2008..To examine the frequency distributions and interrater reliability of individual items of the interRAI Acute Care instrument...