Affiliation: McGill University
- The case for an international patient-reported outcomes measurement information system (PROMIS®) initiativeJordi Alonso
Health Services Research Unit, IMIM InstitutHospital del Mar d Investigacions Mèdiques, Barcelona, Spain
Health Qual Life Outcomes 11:210. 2013..A number of opportunities and challenges of international development of PROs item banks are discussed. ..
- Yoga in rheumatic diseasesSusan J Bartlett
Divisions of Rheumatology and Clinical Epidemiology, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada
Curr Rheumatol Rep 15:387. 2013..Here, we briefly review the literature on yoga for healthy, musculoskeletal, and rheumatic disease populations and offer recommendations for discussing ways to begin yoga with patients. ..
- The role of exercise in modifying outcomes for people with multiple sclerosis: a randomized trialNancy E Mayo
Division of Clinical Epidemiology, Royal Victoria Hospital, McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, QC H3A 1A1, Canada
BMC Neurol 13:69. 2013....
- Identifying core domains to assess flare in rheumatoid arthritis: an OMERACT international patient and provider combined Delphi consensusSusan J Bartlett
Department of Medicine, McGill University, Royal Victoria Hospital, Ross 4 31, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1A1, Canada
Ann Rheum Dis 71:1855-60. 2012..The OMERACT RA Flare Group sought to identify domains to define RA flares from patient and healthcare professional (HCP) perspectives...
- Effect of a web-based chronic disease management system on asthma control and health-related quality of life: study protocol for a randomized controlled trialSara Ahmed
School of Physical and Occupational Therapy, McGill University, 3654 Prom Sir William Osler, Montreal, QC, Canada
Trials 12:260. 2011....
- Identifying common trajectories of joint space narrowing over two years in knee osteoarthritisSusan J Bartlett
McGill University Health Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:1722-8. 2011..Little is known about the natural history of knee osteoarthritis (OA). We sought to identify common patterns of joint space narrowing (JSN) in well-characterized knee OA patients in the placebo arm of a 2-year international study...
- Depression, adherence and health outcomes in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patientsSUSAN BARTLETT; Fiscal Year: 2008..Depression will be associated with increased non-adherence. To test these hypotheses, we will utilize a one year observational study of 200 RA patients seen in the Johns Hopkins Arthritis Center. ..