Mariette J Chartier
Affiliation: Manitoba Health
- Childhood abuse, adult health, and health care utilization: results from a representative community sampleM J Chartier
Department of Community Health Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Am J Epidemiol 165:1031-8. 2007..9-3.4. Given the growing evidence of the long-term effects of childhood abuse, greater efforts are clearly needed in developing more effective strategies for the prevention and treatment of child abuse...
- Health risk behaviors and mental health problems as mediators of the relationship between childhood abuse and adult healthMariette J Chartier
Healthy Child Manitoba, Government of Manitoba, Room 219, 114 Garry St, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 4V6, Canada
Am J Public Health 99:847-54. 2009....
- Separate and cumulative effects of adverse childhood experiences in predicting adult health and health care utilizationMariette J Chartier
Department of Community Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Child Abuse Negl 34:454-64. 2010....
- Considering comorbidity in social phobiaMariette J Chartier
Dept of Community Health Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 38:728-34. 2003..We also considered whether social fears, reported by respondents with social phobia, had an earlier or later age of onset than other disorders...
- Social phobia and potential childhood risk factors in a community sampleM J Chartier
Department of Community Health Sciences and Department of Clinical Health Psychology, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
Psychol Med 31:307-15. 2001....