- Depression and 1-year prognosis in unstable anginaF Lesperance
Research Center, Montreal Heart Institute, Quebec
Arch Intern Med 160:1354-60. 2000..The prevalence and prognostic impact of depression in patients with unstable angina, who account for a substantial portion of acute coronary syndrome admissions, have not been examined...
- Depression in patients with cardiac disease: a practical reviewF Lesperance
Research Center, Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Psychosom Res 48:379-91. 2000....
- Gender, depression, and one-year prognosis after myocardial infarctionN Frasure-Smith
Research Center, Montreal Heart Institute, Quebec, Canada
Psychosom Med 61:26-37. 1999..The purpose of this study was to assess gender differences in the impact of depression on 1-year cardiac mortality in patients hospitalized for an acute myocardial infarction (MI)...
- Depression and health-care costs during the first year following myocardial infarctionN Frasure-Smith
Departments of Psychiatry, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Psychosom Res 48:471-8. 2000..This study uses Quebec Medicare data to examine the relationship between post-MI depression and physician costs, including both out-patient care and hospital readmissions...
- Clinical implications of a reduction in psychological distress on cardiac prognosis in patients participating in a psychosocial intervention programS Cossette
Faculty of Nursing, University of Montreal, Research Center, Montreal Heart Institute, QC, Canada
Psychosom Med 63:257-66. 2001..Gender differences were considered...