- Airborne methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) concentrations associated with the application of polyurethane spray foam in residential constructionJacques Lesage
Institut de Recherche Robert Sauve en Sante et en Securite du Travail, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Occup Environ Hyg 4:145-55. 2007..5 microns in diameter. Airborne MDI concentrations determined by filter sampling methods were 6% to 40% lower than those determined by impinger methods...
- Sampling and analytical methodology development for the determination of primary and secondary low molecular weight amines in ambient airMathieu Fournier
Institut de Recherche Robert Sauve en Sante et en Securite du Travail, 505 De Maisonneuve Blvd West, Montreal, H3A 3C2, Canada
J Environ Monit 10:379-86. 2008..This new strategy will be useful in evaluating workplace air since a unique sampling system will be used, independent of the amine to be quantified...
- Determination of unreacted 2,4-toluene diisocyanate (2,4TDI) and 2,6-toluene diisocyanate (2,6TDI) in foams at ultratrace level by using HPLC-CIS-MS-MSSebastien Gagne
Institut de Recherche Robert Sauve en Sante et en Securite du Travail, 505 West De Maisonneuve Blvd, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 3C2
Analyst 128:1447-51. 2003..The use of HPLC-UVF conventional method failed to detect unreacted isocyanates in foam samples, but TDI monomers were quantified by HPLC-CIS-MS-MS...
- Determination of airborne isocyanates generated during the thermal degradation of car paint in body repair shopsMichel Boutin
McGill University, 3450 University Street, FDA Building, Room 31, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 2A7
Ann Occup Hyg 50:385-93. 2006..However, a rapid decrease of the isocyanate concentration was observed while moving away from the emission source. Among the isocyanates detected the most abundant were the monomers (MDI, HDI, TDI and IPDI) and Me-i...
- Quantitative determination of hexamethylene diisocyanate (HDI), 2,4-toluene diisocyanate (2,4-TDI) and 2,6-toluene diisocyanate (2,6-TDI) monomers at ppt levels in air by alkaline adduct coordination ionspray tandem mass spectrometrySebastien Gagne
Institut de Recherche Robert Sauve en Sante et en Securite du Travail, 505 De Maisonneuve Blvd West, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 3C2
J Environ Monit 7:145-50. 2005..This novel method can be used to confirm the very low level of isocyanate monomers for the safe reassignment of sensitized workers and it is also useful for charting the isocyanate dispersion tail in workplace environments...
- Evaluation of the SureSpot direct-reading instrument for the determination of polymeric MDI aerosolsJacques Lesage
Institut de Recherche Robert Sauvé en Santé en Sécurité du Travail IRSST, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Appl Occup Environ Hyg 17:543-50. 2002..An appropriate calibration procedure was developed in our laboratories for the SureSpot to accurately determine all commercial PMDIs without great variability...