- MRI observation of the light-induced release of a contrast agent from photo-controllable polymer micellesMartin Lepage
Departement de Medecine Nucleaire et de Radiobiologie, Université de Sherbrooke et Centre d imagerie moléculaire de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Phys Med Biol 52:N249-55. 2007..After exposure to UV light, the micelles released the contrast agent, which could then diffuse through the filter...
- Noninvasive detection of matrix metalloproteinase activity in vivo using a novel magnetic resonance imaging contrast agent with a solubility switchMartin Lepage
Department of Cancer Biology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
Mol Imaging 6:393-403. 2007..PCA7-switch detected a reduction in MMP-7 activity in tumor-bearing mice treated with a synthetic MMP inhibitor, demonstrating its effectiveness in noninvasive functional imaging of proteolytic activity in vivo...
- Functional colonography of Min mice using dark lumen dynamic contrast-enhanced MRIC Chad Quarles
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 2310, USA
Magn Reson Med 60:718-26. 2008..The functional dark-lumen colonography approach described herein provides new opportunities for the noninvasive assessment of gastrointestinal disease pathology and treatment response in mouse models...
- Polymer gel in rat skull to assess the accuracy of a new rat stereotactic device for use with the Gamma KnifeGabriel Charest
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Radiobiology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universite de Sherbrooke, 3001, 12e Avenue Nord, Sherbrooke, Québec J1H5H3, Canada
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 151:677-83; discussion 683-4. 2009..Accurate targeting is crucial for the irradiation of a small-volume animal brain. We propose an original method, based on a polymer gel, to determine the accuracy and reproducibility of irradiation using a new stereotactic frame...
- Integration of quantitative DCE-MRI and ADC mapping to monitor treatment response in human breast cancer: initial resultsThomas E Yankeelov
Institute of Imaging Science, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232 2310, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 25:1-13. 2007....
- Resident stromal cell-derived MMP-9 promotes the growth of colorectal metastases in the liver microenvironmentD Lee Gorden
Department of Cancer Biology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232 4753, USA
Int J Cancer 121:495-500. 2007..Stromal-derived MMP-9 may represent an important target for selective inhibition in the treatment of metastases. (c) 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc...
- Quantitative pharmacokinetic analysis of DCE-MRI data without an arterial input function: a reference region modelThomas E Yankeelov
Institute of Imaging Science, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232 2675, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 23:519-29. 2005..This allows for acquiring images with higher spatial resolution and/or SNR, and therefore, increased ability to probe tissue heterogeneity...
- Investigation and analysis of ferrous sulfate polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) gel dosimeterBrendan Hill
Centre for Medical, Health and Environmental Physics, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Queensland 4000, Australia
Phys Med Biol 47:4233-46. 2002..Fe(SO4)2 PVA gel with and without the addition of xylenol orange was demonstrated to have a G value of approximately 20 ions/100 eV and with sucrose approximately 24 ions/100 eV...
- Incorporating contrast agent diffusion into the analysis of DCE-MRI dataMartin Pellerin
Centre d imagerie moléculaire de Sherbrooke and Département de médecine nucléaire et de radiobiologie, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Magn Reson Med 58:1124-34. 2007..In addition, K(trans) distributions from the DP model more closely corresponded to the observed sharp delineation between highly and poorly perfused areas observed in the mouse tumors...