Affiliation: Laval University
- The efficacy and sequencing of a short course of androgen suppression on freedom from biochemical failure when administered with radiation therapy for T2-T3 prostate cancerJacques Laverdiere
Department of Radiation Oncology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
J Urol 171:1137-40. 2004..We evaluated the benefits and sequencing of androgen suppression (AS) administered with external beam radiation therapy (EBRT) in T2-T3 prostate cancers...
- Measurements of intrafraction motion and interfraction and intrafraction rotation of prostate by three-dimensional analysis of daily portal imaging with radiopaque markersJean Francois Aubry
Département de radio oncologie and Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de L Université Laval, Hotel Dieu de Quebec, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, 11 Cote du Palais, PQ G1R 2J6, Quebec, Canada
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 60:30-9. 2004..To measure the interfraction and intrafraction motion of the prostate during the course of external beam radiotherapy using a video electronic portal imaging device and three-dimensional analysis...
- Expression of p21 cell cycle protein is an independent predictor of response to salvage radiotherapy after radical prostatectomyJerome Rigaud
Laboratoire d Uro Oncologie Expérimentale, Centre de recherche en cancérologie de l Université Laval, CHUQ L Hôtel Dieu de Québec, Quebec, Canada
Prostate 58:269-76. 2004....
- Activity and safety of the antiestrogen EM-800, the orally active precursor of acolbifene, in tamoxifen-resistant breast cancerFernand Labrie
Oncology and Molecular Endocrinology Research Center, Laval University Medical Center, 2705 Laurier Blvd, T 3 67, Quebec City, Quebec, G1V 4G2, Canada
J Clin Oncol 22:864-71. 2004..To determine the efficacy and safety of EM-800 (SCH-57050), the precursor of acolbifene, a new, highly potent, orally active, pure antiestrogen in the mammary gland and endometrium, for the treatment of tamoxifen-resistant breast cancer...
- Psychological functioning associated with prostate cancer: cross-sectional comparison of patients treated with radiotherapy, brachytherapy, or surgerySéverine Hervouet
School of Psychology, Laval University, Canada
J Pain Symptom Manage 30:474-84. 2005..Although cross-sectional, these findings raise the possibility of a differential influence of treatments for prostate cancer on some aspects of psychological functioning...