Peter C Lapner
- Healing rates and subscapularis fatty infiltration after lesser tuberosity osteotomy versus subscapularis peel for exposure during shoulder arthroplastyPeter L C Lapner
The Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON K1H 8L6, Canada
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 22:396-402. 2013..The purpose of this study was to compare healing rates and subscapularis fatty infiltration in patients undergoing a lesser tuberosity osteotomy (LTO) versus subscapularis peel for exposure during shoulder arthroplasty...
- Comparison of lesser tuberosity osteotomy to subscapularis peel in shoulder arthroplasty: a randomized controlled trialPeter L C Lapner
The Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa, 501 Smyth Road, West 1648, Box 502, Ottawa, ON K1H 8L6, Canada E mail address for P L C Lapner
J Bone Joint Surg Am 94:2239-46. 2012..The purpose of the present randomized double-blind study was to compare two of these techniques-lesser tuberosity osteotomy and subscapularis peel-with regard to muscle strength and functional outcomes...
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial comparing single-row with double-row fixation in arthroscopic rotator cuff repairPeter L C Lapner
Division of Orthopaedics, The Ottawa Hospital, General Campus, 501 Smyth Road, W1648, Box 502, Ottawa, ON K1H 8L6, Canada Lapner
J Bone Joint Surg Am 94:1249-57. 2012..The purpose of this multicenter, randomized, double-blind controlled study was to compare the functional outcomes and healing rates after use of single-row and double-row suture techniques for repair of the rotator cuff...
- Does the upward migration index predict function and quality of life in arthroscopic rotator cuff repair?Peter C Lapner
Division of Orthopedics, University of Ottawa, Ottawa Hospital, General Campus, 501 Smyth Road, CCW 1648, Box 502, Ottawa, ON, K1H 8L6, Canada
Clin Orthop Relat Res 468:3063-9. 2010..The upward migration index (UMI) assesses proximal migration of the humeral head while controlling for patients' bony morphologic features...
- Arthroscopic debridement of the elbow for arthrofibrosis resulting from nondisplaced fracture of the radial headPeter C Lapner
University of Ottawa, The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Arthroscopy 21:1492. 2005..Symptoms include pain, stiffness, and crepitus. We assessed the efficacy of an arthroscopic procedure including debridement and capsular release for patients with persistent symptoms and failure of nonoperative therapy...
- Scapula fracturesPeter C Lapner
Division of Orthopedics, University of Ottawa, The Ottawa Hospital, 1648 Critical Care Wing, Box 502, 501 Smyth Road, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1H 8L6
Orthop Clin North Am 39:459-74, vi. 2008..Operative technique and fixation strategies are discussed for the common fracture patterns along with guidelines for postsurgical shoulder rehabilitation...