Etienne V Langlois
- Protocol for a systematic review on inequalities in postnatal care services utilization in low- and middle-income countriesEtienne V Langlois
Research Centre of the University of Montreal Hospital Centre CRCHUM, 3875 St Urbain St, Montreal, QC H2W 1V1, Canada
Syst Rev 2:55. 2013..Our objective is to assess systematically the socioeconomic, geographic and demographic inequalities in the use of PNC interventions in low- and middle-income countries...
- Towards a better integration of global health and biodiversity in the new sustainable development goals beyond Rio+20Etienne V Langlois
Research Center of the University of Montreal Hospital Center, Montreal, QC, Canada
Ecohealth 9:381-5. 2012..We argue that health and ecosystems are inextricably linked to all development sectors and that health should remain a critical priority for the upcoming SDGs in the context of global environmental change...
- Gender differences in mobility disability during young, middle and older age in West African adultsMalgorzata Miszkurka
University of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
Glob Public Health 7:495-508. 2012..94 (95%CI 0.70; 1.25), 2.19 (95%CI 1.61; 2.96) and 1.90 (95%CI 1.27; 2.84). These results constitute a benchmark for the study of trends of mobility disability in West Africa and could be used by policy planners...
- Heavy burden of non-communicable diseases at early age and gender disparities in an adult population of Burkina Faso: World Health SurveyMalgorzata Miszkurka
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada
BMC Public Health 12:24. 2012....
- Association between nutritional status and the immune response in HIV + patients under HAART: protocol for a systematic reviewMaryline Sicotte
Research Center of the Montreal University Hospital Center CRCHUM, 850 rue St Denis, tour St Antoine, Montreal, QC H2X 0A9, Canada
Syst Rev 3:9. 2014....