Etienne V Langlois
- Protocol for a systematic review on inequalities in postnatal care services utilization in low- and middle-income countriesEtienne V Langlois
Research Centre of the University of Montreal Hospital Centre CRCHUM, 3875 St Urbain St, Montreal, QC H2W 1V1, Canada
Syst Rev 2:55. 2013..Our objective is to assess systematically the socioeconomic, geographic and demographic inequalities in the use of PNC interventions in low- and middle-income countries...
- Towards a better integration of global health and biodiversity in the new sustainable development goals beyond Rio+20Etienne V Langlois
Research Center of the University of Montreal Hospital Center, Montreal, QC, Canada
Ecohealth 9:381-5. 2012..We argue that health and ecosystems are inextricably linked to all development sectors and that health should remain a critical priority for the upcoming SDGs in the context of global environmental change...
- Gender differences in mobility disability during young, middle and older age in West African adultsMalgorzata Miszkurka
University of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
Glob Public Health 7:495-508. 2012..94 (95%CI 0.70; 1.25), 2.19 (95%CI 1.61; 2.96) and 1.90 (95%CI 1.27; 2.84). These results constitute a benchmark for the study of trends of mobility disability in West Africa and could be used by policy planners...
- Heavy burden of non-communicable diseases at early age and gender disparities in an adult population of Burkina Faso: World Health SurveyMalgorzata Miszkurka
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada
BMC Public Health 12:24. 2012....
- Protocol for a systematic review of the association between chronic stress during the life course and telomere lengthJacklyn Quinlan
Department of Medicine, Research Centre of the University of Montreal Hospital Centre CRCHUM, 3875 St Urbain St, Montreal, Québec H2W 1V1, Canada
Syst Rev 3:40. 2014..This study examines whether chronic social stress is associated with telomere length throughout the life course...
- Association between nutritional status and the immune response in HIV + patients under HAART: protocol for a systematic reviewMaryline Sicotte
Research Center of the Montreal University Hospital Center CRCHUM, 850 rue St Denis, tour St Antoine, Montreal, QC H2X 0A9, Canada
Syst Rev 3:9. 2014....