Daryl G Kroner
- A coffee can, factor analysis, and prediction of antisocial behavior: the structure of criminal riskDaryl G Kroner
Pittsburgh Institution, P O Box 4510, Kingston, Ontario, Canada K7L 5E5
Int J Law Psychiatry 28:360-74. 2005..Such an approach would provide targeted areas for clinical intervention that are salient to risk...
- The generalized instructional set of the Criminal Attribution Inventory (CRAI): socially desirable responding and fakingDaryl G Kroner
Pittsburgh Institution, P O Box 4510, Kingston, Ontario K7L 5E5, Canada
Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol 48:360-72. 2004..The CRAI's instructional set of general observation as opposed to self-representation appears to limit socially desirable responding and also allows the CRAI to be administered to nonoffender populations...
- Issues in violent risk assessment: lessons learned and future directionsDaryl G Kroner
Pittsburgh Institution, Kingston, Canada
J Interpers Violence 20:231-5. 2005..In the future, the tension between prediction and explanation of violence will need to be maintained while focusing on a mechanism-driven strategy of risk management...
- Measures of Criminal Attitudes and Associates (MCAA): development, factor structure, reliability, and validityJeremy F Mills
Psychology Department, Bath Institution, Ontario
Assessment 9:240-53. 2002..Criterion validity was evidenced in the scale's relationship with criminal history variables, and a factor analysis confirmed the four distinct scale domains...
- Antisocial constructs in predicting institutional violence among violent offenders and child molestersJeremy F Mills
Psychology Department, Bath Institution, PO Box 1500, Bath, Ontario, K0H 1G0, Canada
Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol 47:324-34. 2003..Implications for institutional classification and clinical use in an offender population are discussed...
- The antisocial attitudes and associates of sex offendersJeremy F Mills
Bath Institution, Ontario, Canada
Crim Behav Ment Health 14:134-45. 2004..This study investigates the antisocial attitudes of sex offenders by comparing them with non-sex offenders on responses to the Measures of Criminal Attitudes and Associates (MCAA)...
- Impression management and self-report among violent offendersJeremy F Mills
Psychology Department, Bath Institution, Carleton University, ON, Canada
J Interpers Violence 21:178-92. 2006..The discussion centers on the implications of routinely removing impression management from self-report...
- The effect of discordance among violence and general recidivism risk estimates on predictive accuracyJeremy F Mills
Psychology Department, Bath Institution, Bath, Ontario, Canada
Crim Behav Ment Health 16:155-66. 2006..This study examined the effect of discordance between risk assessment instruments used to predict long-term general and violence risk in offenders...