- The 3D nuclear organization of telomeres marks the transition from Hodgkin to Reed-Sternberg cellsH Knecht
Département de Médicine, CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Leukemia 23:565-73. 2009..Our findings allow a mechanistic 3D understanding of the transition of H to RS cells...
- 3D Telomere FISH defines LMP1-expressing Reed-Sternberg cells as end-stage cells with telomere-poor 'ghost' nuclei and very short telomeresHans Knecht
Division of Haematology Oncology, CHUS University Hospital, 3001 12th Avenue North, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Lab Invest 90:611-9. 2010....
- 3D structural and functional characterization of the transition from Hodgkin to Reed-Sternberg cellsHans Knecht
Division d Hématologie, CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Ann Anat 192:302-8. 2010..Our findings are consistent with the hypothesis that distinct 3D telomere changes and shelterin disruption represent a common pathogenetic denominator in the generation of Reed-Sternberg cells...
- 3D imaging of telomeres and nuclear architecture: An emerging tool of 3D nano-morphology-based diagnosisHans Knecht
Division of Haematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, CHUS, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
J Cell Physiol 226:859-67. 2011..This article will review current and future avenues in the assessment of diagnostic patient samples...
- 3D nuclear organization of telomeres in the Hodgkin cell lines U-HO1 and U-HO1-PTPN1: PTPN1 expression prevents the formation of very short telomeres including "t-stumps"Hans Knecht
CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
BMC Cell Biol 11:99. 2010..In vitro and in vivo formation of RS-cells is associated with the increase of very short telomeres including "t-stumps", telomere loss, telomeric aggregate formation and the generation of "ghost nuclei"...
- Three-dimensional Telomere Signatures of Hodgkin- and Reed-Sternberg Cells at Diagnosis Identify Patients with Poor Response to Conventional ChemotherapyHans Knecht
Division d Hématologie, Departement de Medecine, CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Transl Oncol 5:269-77. 2012..This specific three-dimensional telomere Q-FISH signature identifies these highly aggressive mononuclear H cells at the first diagnostic biopsy and thus may offer a new molecular marker to optimize initial treatment...