Lori G Irwin
- Strength in adversity: motherhood for women who have been batteredLori G Irwin
School of Nursing, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Can J Nurs Res 34:47-57. 2002..The findings extend our understanding of the complexities of mothering in the context of abuse and provide direction for improving health-care support for mothers who have been abused...
- Mothers who smoke: confessions and justificationsLori G Irwin
School of Nursing, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Health Care Women Int 26:577-90. 2005..Health professionals must be cognizant of how discourses constrain women's choices in relation to tobacco...
- The potential contribution of emancipatory research methodologies to the field of child healthLori G Irwin
School of Nursing, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Nurs Inq 13:94-102. 2006....
- Interviewing young children: explicating our practices and dilemmasLori G Irwin
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Qual Health Res 15:821-31. 2005..They make practical recommendations that build on existing theoretical work about the conduct of qualitative interviews with young children...
- The economic costs of early vulnerability in CanadaPaul Kershaw
Human Early Learning Partnership, College for Interdisciplinary Studies, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
Can J Public Health 101:S8-12. 2010....