Affiliation: Innovus Research Inc
- Economic evaluation of controlled-release oxycodone vs oxycodone-acetaminophen for osteoarthritis pain of the hip or kneeDeborah A Marshall
Health Economics and Outcomes Research, i3 Innovus Research Inc, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Am J Manag Care 12:205-14. 2006..To examine, in routine practice, the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of oxycodone (OxyContin) compared with standard therapy for osteoarthritis pain...
- Cost-effectiveness of nucleic acid test screening of volunteer blood donations for hepatitis B, hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus in the United StatesD A Marshall
Innovus Research Inc, Burlington, Canada
Vox Sang 86:28-40. 2004....
- Resistance to antibiotics: administrative response to the challengeDeborah A Marshall
Research and Development, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Innovus Research Inc, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Manag Care Interface 17:20-9. 2004....
- Impact of administrative restrictions on antibiotic use and expenditure in Ontario: time series analysisDeborah Marshall
Innovus Research Inc, 1016 A Sutton Drive, Burlington, Ontario L7L 6B8, Canada
J Health Serv Res Policy 11:13-20. 2006..Our objective was to determine the impact of this policy on the volume and cost of antibiotic prescribing...
- Impact of antibiotic administrative restrictions on trends in antibiotic resistanceD A Marshall
Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Innovus Research Inc, Burlington, ON
Can J Public Health 97:126-31. 2006....
- Validation of a prediction model to estimate health utilities index Mark 3 utility scores from WOMAC index scores in patients with osteoarthritis of the hipDeborah Marshall
Global Health Economics and Outcomes, i3 Innovus, Burlington, ON, Canada
Value Health 11:470-7. 2008....
- A model to estimate health utilities index mark 3 utility scores from WOMAC index scores in patients with osteoarthritis of the kneePaul Grootendorst
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 34:534-42. 2007....
- A parent-child dyad approach to the assessment of health status and health-related quality of life in children with asthmaWendy J Ungar
The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada
Pharmacoeconomics 30:697-712. 2012..Parent-proxy reports are known to differ from children's reports. Simultaneous assessment using a parent-child dyad is an alternative approach...
- Using and interpreting cost-effectiveness acceptability curves: an example using data from a trial of management strategies for atrial fibrillationElisabeth Fenwick
Public Health and Health Policy, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 6:52. 2006..The objective of the paper is to illustrate how to construct and interpret a CEAC...
- The effects of coxib formulary restrictions on analgesic use and cost: regional evidence from CanadaDeborah A Marshall
Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, 105 Main Street East, Level P1, Hamilton, ON L8N 1G6, Canada
Health Policy 84:1-13. 2007..Ontario required physicians to submit the clinical indications for their use on the prescription. British Columbia required physicians to seek and receive prior authorisation from the drug plan...
- Assessing the impact of censoring of costs and effects on health-care decision-making: an example using the Atrial Fibrillation Follow-up Investigation of Rhythm Management (AFFIRM) studyElisabeth Fenwick
University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
Value Health 11:365-75. 2008....
- Measuring patient preferences for colorectal cancer screening using a choice-format surveyDeborah A Marshall
McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Value Health 10:415-30. 2007..Our objective is to examine patient preferences for CRC screening modalities and uptake rates using utility-based methods...
- Guidelines for conducting pharmaceutical budget impact analyses for submission to public drug plans in CanadaDeborah A Marshall
Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research, i3 Innovus, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Pharmacoeconomics 26:477-95. 2008..Both have been endorsed by the NPDUIS Steering Committee and the PMPRB for the standardization of BIA submissions...
- Cost-effectiveness of rhythm versus rate control in atrial fibrillationDeborah A Marshall
Center for Evaluation of Medicine, McMaster University and St Joseph s Hospital, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Ann Intern Med 141:653-61. 2004..Consequently, economic factors often play a role in guiding treatment selection...
- Therapies for treatment of osteoporosis in US women: cost-effectiveness and budget impact considerationsAnna N A Tosteson
Department of Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, and The Dartmouth Institute of Health Policy and Clinical Practice ANAT, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Am J Manag Care 14:605-15. 2008..To evaluate the cost-effectiveness of osteoporosis treatments for women at high fracture risk and estimate the population-level impact of providing bisphosphonate therapy to all eligible high-risk US women...
- Review of economic evaluations of radiofrequency catheter ablation for cardiac arrhythmiasDeborah A Marshall
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University and Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St Joseph s Hospital, Hamilton, Canada
Can J Cardiol 19:1285-304. 2003....