- Effectiveness of gabapentin for the treatment of behavioral disorders in dementiaN Herrmann
Division of Geriatric Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Psychopharmacol 20:90-3. 2000..Gabapentin may have a role in treating a subgroup of dementia patients with severe behavioral disorders who have not responded to neuroleptics...
- Risperidone for the treatment of behavioral disturbances in dementia: a case seriesN Herrmann
Sunnybrook Health Science Centre, University of Toronto, Royal Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa, Canada
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 10:220-3. 1998..Risperidone, in low doses, was well tolerated; 50% of patients experienced significant improvement, although 50% experienced some extrapyramidal symptoms...
- From transmitters to treatment: the pharmacotherapy of behavioural disturbances in dementiaN Herrmann
University of Toronto, Ontario
Can J Psychiatry 42:51S-64S. 1997....
- Lithium and its neuroprotective and neurotrophic effects: potential treatment for post-ischemic stroke sequelaeA B Gold
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, 2075 Bayview Avenue Rm FG 05, Toronto, ON M4N 3M5, Canada
Curr Drug Targets 12:243-55. 2011....
- Brain derived neurotrophic factor, cardiopulmonary fitness and cognition in patients with coronary artery diseaseW Swardfager
Neuropsychopharmacology Research Group, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Brain Behav Immun 25:1264-71. 2011..To assess serum brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) concentrations as a correlate of cardiopulmonary fitness and as a predictor of cognitive performance in subjects with coronary artery disease (CAD)...