Jeannie L Haggerty
- Continuity of care: a multidisciplinary reviewJeannie L Haggerty
, , , 1560 Sherbrooke East, , QC, Canada H2L 4M1
BMJ 327:1219-21. 2003
- Screening mammography referral rates for women ages 50 to 69 years by recently-licensed family physicians: physician and practice environment correlatesJ Haggerty
Departement de Medecine sociale et preventive, Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Prev Med 29:391-404. 1999..The purpose of this study was to determine physician and practice environment predictors of family physicians' screening mammography referral rates to women ages 50-69 years...
- Measuring patients' perceptions of patient-centered care: a systematic review of tools for family medicineCatherine Hudon
Département de Médecine de Famille, Universite de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Ann Fam Med 9:155-64. 2011..In this systematic review, we aimed to identify and compare instruments, subscales, or items assessing patients' perceptions of patient-centered care in family medicine...
- Practice features associated with patient-reported accessibility, continuity, and coordination of primary health careJeannie L Haggerty
Département de Sciences de la Santé Communautaire, Universite de Sherbrooke, Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
Ann Fam Med 6:116-23. 2008....
- Physicians' social competence in the provision of care to persons living in poverty: research protocolChristine Loignon
Universite de Sherbrooke, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, Quebec, Canada
BMC Health Serv Res 10:79. 2010..It enables physicians to better understand their patients' living conditions and to adapt care to patients' needs and abilities...
- Providing information on pregnancy complications during antenatal visits: unmet educational needs in sub-Saharan AfricaBéatrice Nikiema
GRIS, Faculte de Medecine, Departement de Medecine sociale et preventive, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Health Policy Plan 24:367-76. 2009....
- [A framework for evaluating primary health care in Latin America]Jeannie L Haggerty
Universite de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Rev Panam Salud Publica 26:377-84. 2009..To determine the relevancy of applying the Canadian primary health care (PHC) assessment strategy to Latin America and to propose any modifications that might be needed for reaching a consensus in Latin America...
- Room for improvement: patients' experiences of primary care in Quebec before major reformsJeannie L Haggerty
Département des sciences de la santé communautaire, Université Sherbooke, Complexe St Charles, Bureau 354, tour Est, 1111, rue St Charles Ouest, Longueuil, QC J4K 5G4
Can Fam Physician 53:1057, 2001:e.1-6, 1056. 2007..To investigate variations in accessibility, continuity of care, and coordination of services as experienced by patients in Quebec on the eve of major reforms, and to provide baseline information against which reforms could be measured...
- Continuity of care mattersBruce Guthrie
Primary Care Medicine, University of Dundee, Tayside Centre for General Practice, Dundee DD2 4BF
BMJ 337:a867. 2008