Genomes and Genes
- Nucleotide diversity of the ZmPox3 maize peroxidase gene: relationships between a MITE insertion in exon 2 and variation in forage maize digestibilityCarine Guillet-Claude
Centre de recherche en biologie forestière, Universite Laval, Sainte Foy, Quebec, G1K 7P4, Canada
BMC Genet 5:19. 2004....
- Genetic diversity associated with variation in silage corn digestibility for three O-methyltransferase genes involved in lignin biosynthesisC Guillet-Claude
Unité de Génétique et d Amélioration des Plantes Fourragères, INRA, Route de Saintes, 86600 Lusignan, France
Theor Appl Genet 110:126-35. 2004..Together, these results suggest that genetic diversity investigated on a broader genetic basis could contribute to the identification of favourable alleles to be used in the molecular breeding of elite maize germplasm...
- Molecular evolution of regulatory genes in spruces from different species and continents: heterogeneous patterns of linkage disequilibrium and selection but correlated recent demographic changesMarie Claire Namroud
Arborea and Canada Research Chair in Forest and Environmental Genomics, Forest Research Centre and Institute for Systems and Integrative Biology, Universite Laval, Quebec, QC G1V 0A6, Canada
J Mol Evol 70:371-86. 2010..Such different signatures indicate differential subfunctionalization of gene family members in the three congeneric species...
- Generation, annotation, analysis and database integration of 16,500 white spruce EST clustersNathalie Pavy
Pavillon Charles Eugène Marchand, Universite Laval, Ste Foy, Quebec G1K 7P4, Canada
BMC Genomics 6:144. 2005..Our objective was to produce extensive collections of ESTs and cDNA clones to support manufacture of cDNA microarrays and gene discovery in white spruce (Picea glauca [Moench] Voss)...
- The evolutionary implications of knox-I gene duplications in conifers: correlated evidence from phylogeny, gene mapping, and analysis of functional divergenceCarine Guillet-Claude
, , , Sainte-Foy, , Canada
Mol Biol Evol 21:2232-45. 2004..The implications of the correlation between phylogenetic, structural, and functional information are discussed in relation to the diversification of the knox-I gene family in conifers...