- Robitaille A, Mariani M, Fortin A, Grandvaux N. A High Resolution Method to Monitor Phosphorylation-dependent Activation of IRF3. J Vis Exp. 2016;:e53723 pubmed publisher..This experimental strategy constitutes an affordable and sensitive approach to acquire all the necessary information for a complete analysis of the phosphorylation-mediated activation of IRF3. ..
- Zamorano Cuervo N, Osseman Q, Grandvaux N. Virus Infection Triggers MAVS Polymers of Distinct Molecular Weight. Viruses. 2018;10: pubmed publisher..Altogether, our data suggest that RIG-I-dependent MAVS activation involves the coexistence of MAVS polymers with distinct molecular weights. ..
- Grandvaux N. [The IKK? kinase in breast cancer: from oncogenesis to treatment resistance]. Med Sci (Paris). 2011;27:619-25 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, IKK? is involved in the development of resistance to Tamoxifène. Thus, IKK? is a promising therapeutic target for newly developed breast cancer treatment. ..
- Mukawera E, Chartier S, Williams V, Pagano P, Lapointe R, Grandvaux N. Redox-modulating agents target NOX2-dependent IKK? oncogenic kinase expression and proliferation in human breast cancer cell lines. Redox Biol. 2015;6:9-18 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that redox-modulating compounds targeting NOX2 could present a particular therapeutic interest in combination therapy against breast carcinomas exhibiting IKK? amplification. ..
- Cervantes Ortiz S, Zamorano Cuervo N, Grandvaux N. Respiratory Syncytial Virus and Cellular Stress Responses: Impact on Replication and Physiopathology. Viruses. 2016;8: pubmed publisher..We summarize the evidence linking these stress responses with the regulation of RSV replication and the associated pathogenesis. ..
- McCormick C, Grandvaux N. 1st Workshop of the Canadian Society for Virology. Viruses. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..The workshop also featured a variety of trainee oral and poster presentations, and a panel discussion on the topic of the future of the CSV and virus research in Canada. ..
- Williams V, Grosset A, Zamorano Cuervo N, St Pierre Y, Sylvestre M, Gaboury L, et al. Detection of IKK? by immunohistochemistry in primary breast cancer: association with EGFR expression and absence of lymph node metastasis. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:356 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that breast cancer tumors expressing EGFR and IKK? may be potential targets for drugs aiming at inhibiting IKK? activity or expression. ..
- Robitaille A, Caron E, Zucchini N, Mukawera E, Adam D, Mariani M, et al. DUSP1 regulates apoptosis and cell migration, but not the JIP1-protected cytokine response, during Respiratory Syncytial Virus and Sendai Virus infection. Sci Rep. 2017;7:17388 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data unveils a previously unrecognized selective role of DUSP1 in the regulation of tissue damage and repair during infections by RSV and SeV. ..