- Executive functioning and verbal memory in young patients with unipolar depression and schizophreniaP Fossati
Department of Psychiatry, , Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 89:171-87. 1999..Our findings highlight the heterogeneity of skills grouped under the term 'executive functions' that are vulnerable in depression or schizophrenia...
- Problem-solving abilities in unipolar depressed patients: comparison of performance on the modified version of the Wisconsin and the California sorting testsP Fossati
Department of Psychiatry, Salpetriere Hospital, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Psychiatry Res 104:145-56. 2001..Since a positive relation between problem-solving deficits and the mean duration of the depressive episode was observed, problem-solving abilities might be predictive of poorer outcome in patients with unipolar affective disorders...
- Absence of cognitive impairment at long-term follow-up in adolescents treated with ECT for severe mood disorderD Cohen
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Am J Psychiatry 157:460-2. 2000..Cognitive functions of adolescents treated with ECT for mood disorder were evaluated at long-term follow-up...
- Cognitive hostility and suicideC Lemogne
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 124:62-9. 2011..To determine whether a specific component of hostility (i.e. cognitive or behavioural) may predict suicide in a prospective design, controlling for depressive mood...
- Efficacy and specificity of computer-assisted cognitive remediation in schizophrenia: a meta-analytical studyO Grynszpan
Centre Emotion, CNRS USR 3246, Hopital de la Salpetriere, Paris, France
Psychol Med 41:163-73. 2011..The aim of this article was to assess the efficacy of computer-assisted cognitive remediation (CACR) in schizophrenia and to determine whether CACR enables selective treatment of specific cognitive domains...
- Gender differences in the association between depressive mood and mortality: a 12-year follow-up population-based studyC Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, C L Psychiatry Department, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 136:267-75. 2012....