Marilyn E Dunn
- Thrombectomy and thrombolysis: the interventional radiology approachMarilyn E Dunn
Department of Clinical Sciences, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Vet Emerg Crit Care (San Antonio) 21:144-50. 2011..To present interventional therapeutic options for patients with thrombosis...
- Clinical efficacy and safety of transdermal methimazole in the treatment of feline hyperthyroidismManon Lecuyer
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vétérinaire CHUV, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Montreal, C P 5000, Saint Hyacinthe, Quebec
Can Vet J 47:131-5. 2006..The results of this prospective clinical study suggest that transdermal methimazole is an effective and safe alternative to conventional oral formulations...
- Clinical significance of renal pelvic dilatation on ultrasound in dogs and catsMarc André D'Anjou
Companion Animal Research Group, Departement de Sciences Cliniques, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universith de Montreal, Saint Hyacinthe, QC, Canada J2S 7C6
Vet Radiol Ultrasound 52:88-94. 2011..Nevertheless, renal pelvic width varies substantially within groups and should be interpreted with caution...
- Effect of prednisone administration on coagulation variables in healthy Beagle dogsLara J Rose
Department of Clinical Sciences, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universite de Montreal, Saint Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
Vet Clin Pathol 40:426-34. 2011..Long-term corticosteroid therapy has been associated with increased risk of thrombotic disease in dogs...
- Noninvasive correction of a fractured endoluminal nitinol tracheal stent in a dogMathieu Ouellet
Department of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Montreal, St Hyacinthe, Quebec, J2S 7C6 Canada
J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 42:467-71. 2006..A second stent was superimposed over the fractured stent and resulted in resolution of all clinical signs. The dog died several months later from progression of the tracheal collapse to the carina and mainstem bronchi...
- Nonsurgical resolution of gallbladder mucocele in two dogsRomanie Walter
Department of Clinical Sciences, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universite de Montreal, CP 5000, St Hyacinthe, QC J2S 7C6, Canada
J Am Vet Med Assoc 232:1688-93. 2008..A gallbladder mucocele was diagnosed in 2 dogs. In both dogs, the mucocele resolved with medical treatment but without the need for surgical intervention...