- Local serotonergic signaling in mammalian follicles, oocytes and early embryosFrançois Dubé
Département d obstétrique gynécologie, Faculte de Medecine, Université de Montréal and Centre de Recherche, Centre hospitalier de l Université de Montréal CHUM Hôpital Saint Luc, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Life Sci 81:1627-37. 2007..Specific roles played by 5-HT in mammalian reproduction remain to be further investigated, and now span from steroidogenesis and oocyte maturation to early embryonic development...
- Intracellular cAMP and calcium signaling by serotonin in mouse cumulus-oocyte complexesPascal Amireault
Départment d Obstétrique Gynécologie, Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Mol Pharmacol 68:1678-87. 2005..Our results show that 5-HT may be a local regulator in mouse cumulus-oocyte complexes through its actions on cAMP and Ca2+ signaling, as mediated by 5-HT2A, 5-HT2B, and 5-HT7 receptors...
- Serotonin and its antidepressant-sensitive transport in mouse cumulus-oocyte complexes and early embryosPascal Amireault
Département d obstétrique gynécologie, Université de Montréal and Centre de Recherche, Centre hospitalier de l Université de Montréal CHUM Hôpital Saint Luc, Montreal, Quebec H2X 1P1, Canada
Biol Reprod 73:358-65. 2005....
- Characterization of a novel octopamine receptor expressed in the surf clam Spisula solidissimaVeronique Blais
CR CHUM Centre de recherche du Centre Hospitalier de l Université de Montréal, Département d obstétrique gynécologie, Hopital Saint Luc, 264 René Lévesque E, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2X 1P1
Gen Comp Endocrinol 167:215-27. 2010..This initial characterization of Spi-OAR makes possible further investigations and comparisons with more studied and familiar insect or gastropod mollusc octopamine receptors...
- Increase of cAMP upon release from prophase arrest in surf clam oocytesJae-Hyuk Yi
, , Centre de Recherche du CHUM, , , , , Canada H2X 1P1
J Cell Sci 115:311-20. 2002..Our work sheds light on the diversity of upstream pathways leading to activation of MPF and provides a unique model whereby the onset of meiosis reinitiation is associated with an increase, not a decrease, in oocyte cAMP levels...
- Localization and quantification of gonad serotonin during gametogenesis of the surf clam, Spisula solidissimaIsabelle Masseau
, , , , Canada H3C 3J7
Biol Bull 202:23-33. 2002..The finding that prior to spawning, serotonin is present in the gonads within fibers exhibiting distinct varicosities suggests that it is implicated in spawning...