- Role of the striatum, cerebellum, and frontal lobes in the learning of a visuomotor sequenceJ Doyon
Centre de Recherche en Neurobiologie, Hopital de l Enfant Jesus, Universite Laval, Ste Foy, Quebec, Canada
Brain Cogn 34:218-45. 1997..These findings suggest that, unlike declarative memory, the incremental acquisition of a new visuomotor skill depends upon the integrity of both the striatum and the cerebellum, but not of the frontal lobes...
- Role of the striatum, cerebellum and frontal lobes in the automatization of a repeated visuomotor sequence of movementsJ Doyon
Groupe de Recherche en Réadaptation physique, IRDPQ, Site Centre François Charon, Quebec, Canada
Neuropsychologia 36:625-41. 1998....
- Defective representation of knowledge in Parkinson's disease: evidence from a script-production taskL Godbout
Departement de Psychologie, Universite du Quebec a Trois Rivieres, Quebec, Canada
Brain Cogn 44:490-510. 2000..These results support, in a general sense, Shallice's notion that the basal ganglia are important in script generation; however, other specific predictions of Shallice's model were not supported by our findings...
- Effect of amantadine on motor memory consolidation in humansA Hadj Tahar
Department of Psychology, University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Behav Pharmacol 16:107-12. 2005..Thus, although required in some stages (e.g. acquisition) of motor memory processes, the present results suggest that NMDA-receptor activation may not be essential for consolidation of motor adaptation in humans...
- Activation detection in diffuse optical imaging by means of the general linear modelJ Cohen-Adad
Groupe de Recherche sur le Système Nerveux Central, Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Med Image Anal 11:616-29. 2007..Results on real data show the capability of the shift method to retrieve HbR and HbO(2) peak locations...
- REM sleep behavior disorder predicts cognitive impairment in Parkinson disease without dementiaM Vendette
CRCPC, Centre d Etude du Sommeil et des Rythmes Biologiques, Hopital du Sacre Coeur de Montreal, 5400 Boul Gouin Ouest, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Neurology 69:1843-9. 2007..To assess the relationship between the presence of REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD) and the cognitive profile of nondemented patients with Parkinson disease (PD)...
- Dynamic functional changes associated with cognitive skill learning of an adapted version of the Tower of London taskM H Beauchamp
Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Neuroimage 20:1649-60. 2003..In sum, the results lend further support to the idea that the learning of cognitive skills requiring planning and working memory capacities is mediated through a fronto-striatal network...